Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Basic hand gun training classes in the Phoenix area

11Charlie

Staff Member
Reactions
I need your help guys!! I would like to take a class with my SIL when I am in town over Christmas this year. Where would you go to take training classes on hand guns? He has handled them before but gotta be honest he could use some help and its probably better if its not from me.

I'm thinking that If I take it with him he wouldn't be so intimidated. My goal is to also buy him a hand gun for Christmas. He will be a new father and they love the outdoors so I want him to be prepared since he is responsible for my granddaughter. For god sake just yesterday they sent me a picture of a bobcat in there neighborhood.

Thanks in advance guys for the help.

Reactions
I can't speak from personal experience, but my cousin who lives in Mesa has taken a couple of classes from C2 Tactical by the airport. He spoke highly of the staff, instruction, and prices.

OP
11Charlie

11Charlie

Staff Member
Reactions
I can't speak from personal experience, but my cousin who lives in Mesa has taken a couple of classes from C2 Tactical by the airport. He spoke highly of the staff, instruction, and prices.
Thank you I will check them out.

Reactions
How long are you going to be here and how long are you willing to commit to a class or two? Where are you staying while you are here? Is this SIL as in Son-in-Law?

Phoenix is loaded with indoor ranges that offer classes and there are classes given at outdoor locations too.

C2, Shooters World, Scottsdale Gun club are just three and any of them would be good.

OP
11Charlie

11Charlie

Staff Member
Reactions
How long are you going to be here and how long are you willing to commit to a class or two? Where are you staying while you are here? Is this SIL as in Son-in-Law?

Phoenix is loaded with indoor ranges that offer classes and there are classes given at outdoor locations too.

C2, Shooters World, Scottsdale Gun club are just three and any of them would be good.
We will be about 10 min north east of Scottsdale.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph