JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With that "Thingy That Goes Up" yea, that will fix it! Or those assassin grade flash hiders, gotta ban those, or those extra deadly bayonet lugs, we cannot allow decent people to have a bayonet lug!

Sarcasm!

Best way to end the alleged violence associated with Modern Sporting Rifles is to ban the thinking about them. Better yet, just pass a law that outlaws any mental process that involves firearms. If no American can even think about a firearm, then no American can ever commit a crime with a firearm. Problem solved! That was so easy...

SO, When they ban Semi-Auto Assault weapons are my machineguns still legal?
Yes; Class III weapons are federally-licensed. No license is needed to own a semi-automatic firearm, at least not in the majority of States. There are, of course, States that require some sort of special ID to own a Black Rifle. These are usually the ones with the greatest deal of crime which begs the question, "Why do the few States with the most restrictive gun-control laws have the highest crimes rates?"

I say we ban the government and start over!!
Article V, Convention of States...

The Convention of States will not rewrite the Constitution. What it will do is to reduce the power of the federal government to a level The Framers originally intended. There is no need to worry about the anti-Liberty forces erasing the Second Amendment, or having the militant homma-seck-shool lobby forcing new "anti-discrimination" laws down the throats of every individual American and every American business. The Convention is designed just to recapture the power the People have had taken from them by the federal government.

Article V, Convention of States...

The Convention of States will not rewrite the Constitution. What it will do is to reduce the power of the federal government to a level The Framers originally intended. There is no need to worry about the anti-Liberty forces erasing the Second Amendment, or having the militant homma-seck-shool lobby forcing new "anti-discrimination" laws down the throats of every individual American and every American business. The Convention is designed just to recapture the power the People have had taken from them by the federal government.
I'm In.

I read the entire article. Reads like the writer knows about half as much as anyone who's owned and used firearms for more than a few years. My verdict on the story? Total bullschumer. Also, look at in which paper it was published. Need I say anything more?

Best way to end the alleged violence associated with Modern Sporting Rifles is to ban the thinking about them. Better yet, just pass a law that outlaws any mental process that involves firearms. If no American can even think about a firearm, then no American can ever commit a crime with a firearm. Problem solved! That was so easy...
I believe the proliferation of firearms in America has kept lots of people from experimenting with IEDs. Change my mind!

I believe the proliferation of firearms in America has kept lots of people from experimenting with IEDs. Change my mind!
Maybe, not as much as when my age group was still able to buy explosives with just a drivers license ( I got 525 pounds of C-4 for one job before the Feds got involved years later) but many kids are still experimenting with FELONY IEDs and some planning school attacks worse than Columbine you just don't hear about because the names are not released due to being juveniles.

. . . improvised explosive device...
I do know what is an Improvised Explosive Device. I do not understand how the availability of legally-owned firearms has kept various individuals from involving themselves with the aforementioned explosive devices. Maybe I'm reading too much into what was written. Think I'll go have a Fat Tire and think about other things...

Bad people have guns... so the haven't transitioned to IEDs to carry out their evil. If they ever do, the idea of an "active shooter" will look like child's play.

It's not like the components are difficult to come up with. It's really because the "media" hasn't elevated the status of IEDs like they do with "advertising, and almost promoting" the name of every active shooter in the quest for ratings and to promote their anti-gun agenda. All they are doing is making it the preferred method of gaining national 15 minutes of criminal mind fame.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top