JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Read an NRA-ILA article that revealed Dork's lost 6.3% of its stock value in March or April. I hope they lose 63% of their value by the end of the third quarter. I would really, really, really love to see the corporation's bending over backwards to the draconian fanaticism of the Evil Left and to the big mouths of a few Florida teenagers (yes you, Davie Piggpoop) result in the company going 100% out of business. Such a failure would send a loud & clear message to others with similarly weak spines: Do not betray American principles of Liberty to gain a little political traction with those few who seek to destroy what God has bestowed upon all Americans.

Yes, retail and management jobs will be lost and the retirement plans of those who hold large amounts in stocks may have to be changed. But there is a larger concern here. What is at stake is both our First Amendment to dispute what an angry mob would say, and our Second Amendment that guarantees the Freedom of the American People to defend their Right to voice an unpopular opinion.

It has obtained only once that Americans have had to resort to arms to profess an unpopular sentiment against a segment with an opposing opinion. Lord help us that we never have to do so again. We had that happen to us between April 1861 and April 1865. The nation was forever changed for the better, but at what cost in human lives? Estimates range from 620,000 to 750,000 casualties. Considering the population of the US was 31 million at the time, 750,000 dead equates to 2.4 percent. That's a great deal. A drop of 2.4% in a corporation's stock would be enough to roll a few heads of management personnel. And here we have Dork's dropping 6.3 percent within three months. Dork's has stabbed firearms owners in the back. Now let them pay for their gutless cowardice...

Last Edited:
While Dicks has lost sales and value, somebody else that didn't stab Liberty loving Americans in the back was there to make the sales. Their numbers would have grown as a result. The economy didn't lose the velocity of the spending, it simply avoided the traitorous fools at Dicks. Anybody that hasn't already bailed on Dicks - deserves the loss they will suffer.

As for the next civil war in our country?
It may be the only thing that can save it.

As for the next civil war in our country? It may be the only thing that can save it.
What can save America is what Trump is doing with the appointment of his judges. Putting Constructionists on the federal bench is what will save this nation. Emotion is no way to take any decision, but that is what the Evil Left has foisted upon Americans for decades. We are a nation of laws-- not of men who are possessed of mercurial sentiment. It's going to take a generation or two, but to put the Constitution back into our judicial system is the only action that can save our country from implosion. I am just bummed that I will not live long enough to see it...

What can save America is what Trump is doing with the appointment of his judges. Putting Constructionists on the federal bench is what will save this nation. Emotion is no way to take any decision, but that is what the Evil Left has foisted upon Americans for decades. We are a nation of laws-- not of men who are possessed of mercurial sentiment. It's going to take a generation or two, but to put the Constitution back into our judicial system is the only action that can save our country from implosion. I am just bummed that I will not live long enough to see it...

I do not believe that our country can survive the 2 generations of time it will take to reverse this. While the replacement of leftist activist judges will be a huge help, it won't be enough as long as the left has complete control of the education process. They are poisoning young minds as a matter of course... While striking for more money to do it! I firmly believe it will come to violence on a huge scale before they ever let the country become great again.

I do not believe that our country can survive the 2 generations of time it will take to reverse this. While the replacement of leftist activist judges will be a huge help, it won't be enough as long as the left has complete control of the education process. They are poisoning young minds as a matter of course... While striking for more money to do it! I firmly believe it will come to violence on a huge scale before they ever let the country become great again.
I agree. I think we are so far down the rabbit hole as a country it's just going to get a lot worse before it will even start to get better. The generations younger then us have no clue, respect, morals or spines and I blame this on media and the extreme left. Kids no longer get part-time jobs in diners or in construction, instead they are given BMWs for their 16th birthday and taught to sue if their feelings are hurt. We have become too politically correct, too in fear of reprisals for leftest rules.
I just read a great article from a left leaning journalist. He went into the gun debate conflicted but standing on the side of total gun control. To my huge surprise, he did what everyone who takes a stance on certain issues should do. He went to the range and spent a day shooting MSRs and other guns. He discussed how the MSR he shot was a .22LR conversion but because it looks a certain way it receives a bad rap. TL;DR he gets our stance and why, because instead of blindly following he went out and did the research. We fought oppression from King, we came here escaping persecution and created a doctrine protecting our rights and liberties and they want to strip of us our rights we fought hard for. And why? Because parents can't get THEIR kids under control and see the signs of a downward spiral. Over 40 calls missed by the FBI and cops in Parkland but its the guns fault. I hope all the companies that start to take a stand against our 2A, start to receive the same fate as Dicks. This is nothing more then a political stance done to win over a certain populace by instilling fear and propaganda with the use of terms like "assault weapon" or "Evil Features". I already shut down my BOA acct and will continue to not support any company that takes this stance. If the millions of gun owners stop supporting them these companies, they will get hit where it hurts the most. No more mortgage loans or credit cards or business in general. We all need to put our money where our mouth is, I know I have a long way to go but we need to stand up together.

Replacing the people that are supposed to be judges instead of advocates is the first best step.

I agree. I think we are so far down the rabbit hole as a country it's just going to get a lot worse before it will even start to get better. The generations younger then us have no clue, respect, morals or spines and I blame this on media and the extreme left. Kids no longer get part-time jobs in diners or in construction, instead they are given BMWs for their 16th birthday and taught to sue if their feelings are hurt. We have become too politically correct, too in fear of reprisals for leftest rules.
I just read a great article from a left leaning journalist. He went into the gun debate conflicted but standing on the side of total gun control. To my huge surprise, he did what everyone who takes a stance on certain issues should do. He went to the range and spent a day shooting MSRs and other guns. He discussed how the MSR he shot was a .22LR conversion but because it looks a certain way it receives a bad rap. TL;DR he gets our stance and why, because instead of blindly following he went out and did the research. We fought oppression from King, we came here escaping persecution and created a doctrine protecting our rights and liberties and they want to strip of us our rights we fought hard for. And why? Because parents can't get THEIR kids under control and see the signs of a downward spiral. Over 40 calls missed by the FBI and cops in Parkland but its the guns fault. I hope all the companies that start to take a stand against our 2A, start to receive the same fate as Dicks. This is nothing more then a political stance done to win over a certain populace by instilling fear and propaganda with the use of terms like "assault weapon" or "Evil Features". I already shut down my BOA acct and will continue to not support any company that takes this stance. If the millions of gun owners stop supporting them these companies, they will get hit where it hurts the most. No more mortgage loans or credit cards or business in general. We all need to put our money where our mouth is, I know I have a long way to go but we need to stand up together.
The folks in the media and those who have risen to control corporations as well as our educators are the children of the hippie culture of the late 60's. It will take generations to change that mindset. The most vocal group of anti gun proponents are 45-55 year old educated women seeking a cause to support and they have found it gun control. They were the main component of the 'March for Life' demonstrations around the country, not the teenagers who comprised less than 10% of the protesters.

I understand here in my small town, back in 1970 a security company opened up shop. At that time there was no crime, as the nearest city was 40 minutes away, but soon after the security company opened crime began. The security company did better & better...

Bill, unfortunately most live in quiet neighborhoods away from the rest of us.
Very true....you look at the majority of the anti-gun protests and they stem from quiet upper-mid class upbringings or from states with the toughest legislation and have never fired a gun and probably never seen a gun. Because the cant have no one else can. Cause this person says so it must be right.....sickening

Very true....you look at the majority of the anti-gun protests and they stem from quiet upper-mid class upbringings or from states with the toughest legislation and have never fired a gun and probably never seen a gun. Because the cant have no one else can. Cause this person says so it must be right.....sickening

it's because they
C an't
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking

New Resource Reviews

Back Top