JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been away from work for over eight months with this dam-nable sleep apnea. I go back to work today, at 0700 PST. Going from Reno to Salt Lake; delivers Jan 28 at 1300 MST. I am going to be at a weight-loss hypnosis seminar on Saturday as my first step to get back into clothes I wore in 2010. I still have a very nice Wilson's Leather jacket in Large I wore back in the late 1990s to early 2000s. When I lose about fifty pounds, I'll be able to wear it again. That will be my first victory in a series of them to get me back to 190 pounds. I'm 290, now. So far to go.

I was in the local ranch & home store several days ago; began speaking with a woman behind the Customer Service desk. We were chatting about losing weight. She said she gave-up on drinking sugared sodas (Coke, Pepsi, et cetera) and lost 80 pounds in ten months. I love Coke; it's my favorite soda. It would be hard, but I think I could give-up drinking it and start drinking raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar & water in a 1:7 or 1:8 dilution. I drink it in 1:7 now; the 1:8 is a little easier. I have to tell you, the stuff is great for stiff joints and sore muscles. I missed it for a day or two last week, and I really felt it. If you're joints are feeling stiff and you're in pain, try ACV and water. Start at 1:8; the taste is not as bad as it may sound. I can drink it like it was unadulterated water. Go for it!

KETO is a real thing, give it a real good close look, it flat out WORKS!

I have lost 44 pounds since Sept. and have about 20 more to go.
Get rid of ALL sugar, including all Soda pop, and any of the artificial sweeteners, especially Corn based sugars!
GET the Hellsinki away from ALL CORN and Corn based foods, sweeteners, fillers, additives, or substitutes.
Get away from most glutens, you want Natural grains, not processed or bleached.
Run as far as you can away from GMO based or sourced foods, I cannot tell you just how bad these are for you!
Start a good work out routine, high burn/high cardio, low impact, you need to burn the fats your new diet will encourage burning, you combine the work out with this new diet and you will burn fat FAST and build much needed strength and energy, feel better, and have a much better outlook on your future! This is what I do for a work out, start out slow and easy and build up to it over a few weeks until your at full intensity, and keep up with it after!

Before you start anything find out what your blood values are. I am a diabetic and have had to remove all sugar and artificial sugar drinks from my consumption. The artificial sugar just tricked my chemistry into thinking it was sugar. I stay away from prepared meals of all types, except soup. That will go by the wayside when the temp gets warmer here in the desert.

I tried the vinegar for 2 weeks and it did nothing for me. Hope it works for you.

Best of luck to you. Remember be careful out there your controlling a lot more metal than us little guys.

I tried the vinegar for 2 weeks and it did nothing for me. Hope it works for you.
Good post, but I wanted to respond to the above in particular. The diluted ACV rally does work for me. If I fail to drink it for two consecutive days, I'm in quite a bit of joint and muscle pain. If I consume my eight ounces per day of 1:7 or 1:8 dilution, I'm in far less pain. I have no idea why or how it works, I'm just glad it does. I'll even go so far as to say colonial Americans probably knew about it.

I have heard about that. I have never consumed even a single drop of Coke Zero. My concern with it is the caffeine content. I cannot ingest caffeine after 1700 or I'm not sleeping that particular night...

The next time that you are at the market, check out a bottle of it and read the contents. You may be able to at least try it.
I'm looking at a bottle now:
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 60mg 3%
Total Carb. 0g 0%
Total Sugars 0g
Incl. 0g Added Sugars 0g
Protein 0g

And yes it does have Caffeine.

Interesting that caffeine is not listed, I wanted to know.
Coke Zero contains 34 milligrams of caffeine per 12 ounce serving. In comparison, an 8-ounce cup of brewed coffee contains 108 milligrams of caffeine. There is a caffeine free version as well. Just what a person needs lot of inventory for different times of the day.

And yes, it does have caffeine.
I went to a weight-loss hypnosis seminar today. As part of the seminar, the entire 100 or so people there were hypnotized. Under hypnosis, we were asked to name three foods we wanted to quit eating. My Number One thing to quit ingesting is Coke and any similar beverage that's running-over with sugar in it. My Number Two item is Big Macs-- something like 1300 calories each. My Number Three item is french fries. Greasy and salty. All three of these are massively laden with fat and/or sugar.

My drink now is the Clear American offerings at Walmart. They are carbonated waters in a multiplicity of flavors. There are no calories, no sodium, no caffeine and no sugar in any of them. I like the Key Lime, Peaches & Cream, Pineapple & Coconut and Cherry Vanilla flavors. They're dam-ned good, too. I was talking to a woman at my local ranch & home store a week or so ago whom said she lost 80 pounds in ten months by just cutting-out the Coke, Pepsi, root beer, Sprite, et cetera. You don't need to drink any of those; the flavored water at Walmart costs less (67 cents per liter bottle) and won't make you fat. A 20-ounce Coke at my Walmart is $1.68-- and it will make you fat. The Clear American waters are just that-- water. You're getting the water that so many of us do not get while avoiding the caffeine, salt and other chemicals in Coke that have 29-letter names. The human body is something like 75% water. Why not bless it with of what it's made, and kick that other stuff out of your system and out your life? I like the Clear American waters so much, I wiped-out a Cherry Vanilla while making dinner. I do not drink water without flavor; I must have some flavor in it or I just cannot get it down. That's why I drank Coke. No longer...

I learned so much at this seminar; I'm very happy I attended. There was much more about which I could tell you, but my primary thrust is to tell you that the hypnosis changes your mental image of yourself. You see yourself in your mind's eye as being thin, happier, out of the physical pain brought upon you by your excessive weight, escaping the ridicule or derision heaped upon you by those with no class or tact, you know in your heart that you will get to the goal weight you yourself set when the seminar began. The most powerful force on the entire planet is the human mind. When yours works for you, there is nothing you cannot do...

I'll be away from work now for an even longer period. I injured my left foot climbing down from my tractor on the afternoon of January 28. I spent several hours today in the ER of the hospital, getting medical attention. I hyper-rotated my ankle when the ground was several inches lower than it should have been. I did this very same thing in February of 2014; I was in pain for eight months.

What happened was that I had parked directly over a drainage gutter, was climbing down and didn't reach the ground at a height my legs and feet were accustomed to reaching. It would be similar to climbing down a ladder that had its very bottom rung missing. There was nothing there when there should have been something solid upon which to stand. I felt no pain at the time; it became insanely painful as night of February 2 became the morning of February 3.

So now I'm on the sidelines for what could be weeks or even months. I cannot walk; I must use crutches. I really didn't need all this bullschumer, but it has descended upon me and I have no choice but to suffer through it until its course is run.

It aint easy getting old.
T'would be a lot easier if I wasn't 100 pounds overweight, but that's nobody's fault but mine. The pain has decreased substantially since the steroid shot I got around 1600 PST. I was able to walk slowly with crutches by early evening, but along only the outside of the foot last night by around 2200. I was able to sleep, which was impossible Sunday night. I was given crutches at the hospital; I will continue to follow the proscribed therapy because I do not want to suffer this bullschumer a second time anytime soon...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top