JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada
Zip Code
Looking to sell my B&T APC9Pro with only about 90 rounds through it. It was an impulse buy , my first sub-gun style of firearm and turned out I kind of don't like it lol. So it's just sitting in my safe and are looking to move on to something else.

With the popularity of pistol-caliber carbines continuing to build, Swiss firearm manufacturer Brugger & Thomet developed a new evolution in its APC carbine lineup. The new APC9 PRO enhances this popular PCC through the addition of several new features.

Each B&T APC9 PRO now includes an ambidextrous charging handle, which is non-reciprocating, making the platform much more accessible to all shooters. The APC9 PRO also features the same construction and design elements that make this a popular carbine in use by military and law-enforcement officials across the world.

Barrel length: 6.89 inches
Overall length: 15.15 inches
Weight: 6.17 pounds
Ships with one 30-round magazine
The B&T APC9 PRO features a dependable blowback operating system and feeds from 30-round magazines. The gun features a tri-lug muzzle device designed for rapid mounting of suppressors and other muzzle enhancements.

B4484808-C0ED-46F7-BFCF-B9EA27325404.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top