JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy another AR (or two more) while you still can. Buy just the stripped lower if you can't afford the whole thing; I see them going for less than $50 or so. The sewer rats who write our laws cannot make what you already own illegal.

Buy another AR (or two more) while you still can. Buy just the stripped lower if you can't afford the whole thing; I see them going for less than $50 or so. The sewer rats who write our laws cannot make what you already own illegal.
Palmetto State Armory rocks, stripped lowers for $30 sometimes. Uppers and lowers can be purchased to for your perfect Freedom Rifle for under $400.

The Red Flag Laws are the Magic bullet the Left is going to push to begin there attempt to abolish the 2nd, the same Liberal Social Media and Internet Moderators that have censored Conservatives are the same Leftist Media driven scumbags that are going to sifting through our lives both current and past to roll out a Gun confiscation agenda..... we should all be taking a stand against this including Rallies and Conservative gatherings in protest.
We are in Uncharted Waters People, WE NEED TO STAND UNITED or we will lose this Right we Cherish

Here are my feelings on these types of laws:

There is a lot of noise being made about passing 'red flag laws'. So many in this country do not understand just how dangerous these laws are to freedom. Anyone can make a fake or vindictive report about a firearm owner, then the police show up and take that person's firearms.

The person who had their firearms taken basically has NO constitutional protections at that point. The cases are handled in civil court, where they only need to prove something by a 'preponderance of the evidence'. This kind of proof is weak and should really be removed from ALL court proceedings in this country.

The red flag laws NEVER have protections built in for the firearm owner - EVER. Anyone who has their firearms removed has to fight tooth and nail for a very long time, before they can get their firearms returned. Then we are left to wonder what happens to that case file?? Will the courts/police/government be required to destroy every aspect of it, so that no trace is left in the 'system'??

This is a very dangerous road to go down. It is a major step down a very slippery slope, where the government gets to decide who is good and who is bad. The government does not have the right to have this much authority over the citizens of the United States of America.

So many freedoms in this country have been destroyed due to knee jerk reactions from legislators across the country. I implore you to please take the time to contact your state and national representatives/senators, and voice your opposition to these so-called 'red flag laws'.

If these laws get passed, it WILL eventually lead to similar laws being passed to deprive you of your freedom and other constitutional rights. Government is out of control and has gotten WAY bigger than the founding fathers could have ever envisioned. They wanted SMALL government, and a people who could self govern responsibly.

Society has become demanding of handouts, with a new generation of people who are selfish - they do nothing to help those around them. Please take the time and do what you can to protect our freedom. Thank you.

Here are the links you need to make your voice heard:

There is one more thing that legislators nationwide ALWAYS forget. The Bill of Rights in the United States Constitution does not 'grant' or 'create' rights - it protects them from government intrusion and infringement.

P.S. I would actually recommend that people start buying 80% lowers. They are not firearms until the machining is completed and they are untraceable. The government is beyond what the founding fathers envisioned. Stand up for your rights now, or lose them forever.

Is that.....where this country is going?

WTF?

You know...…

Guilty until proven innocent.

But of course.....some don't see it as such. Not mentioning, the Kavanaugh hearings. Cause, an accusation is Good Enough to some.

But then.....according to the anti-gunners, the 2nd A actually says...….

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

I really hope I'm wrong, but this is going to happen on a national scale. President Trump will sign such a law, mostly to keep moderates and on-the-fence Democrats on our side. It is COMPLETELY unconstitutional, as it violates Due Process 100 percent. Trump is pressured to do something, even though we all know it will do nothing. The public is convinced, thanks to the drive-by media, that gun ownership is a privilege, and not a right. We are also looking at another Assault Weapons Ban, even though the last one was a complete failure. These Red Flag laws have got to be challenged at the Supreme Court level, or it will devastate the country. And, our new Nevada "governor" is in full support for whatever gun control measure reaches his desk. I hate to say it, but I think we are headed for a mess in the coming years...from both sides.

2A, RKBA, 4A, unreasonable search/seizure, 5A, takings clause, 6A, speedy trial, 8A, cruel ad unusual punishment, like being punished before committing any crime, and 14A, due process. Hard to fit any more violations in there. They don't care about the rule of law anymore, they just want to rule.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top