JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with you so please DO NOT misunderstand what I'm going to say. This is exactly what the liberals want us to feel. They want us to be emboldened and stand our ground in the face of tyranny. The media as corrupt as they are will spin any self defense story into somehow being a white supremacy this or that narrative. In some fantasy world 30 hoodlums attacking your house will all have been done in your best interest and yet you choose to start shooting at the minority mother holding her baby who was there peacefully. It's beyond crazy how they concoct one lie after another but it happens and we see it daily. There' no way I wouldn't defend my home, family, neighborhood from this mob. But I know how they are going to try to spin it afterwards and then try to use it to push for even more gun control. None of those street level interviews are raw, they are thought up in advance so threats can be made to spark fear in people that the mob is not only out there uncontrolled but it's one step away from coming to your door for you. They want the fear to be palpable, because....people will react. I hope and pray that the powers behind the scene who steer the mobs realize sending them into suburban neighborhoods to run wild will only result in the mob losing lives. Their pawns will never stand a chance. I hope they even they will not go so far to push their agenda as to sacrifice these mindless individuals.

I get what your saying but I would have to take that chance. There is no way in gods green earth that I would allow one let alone a mass of 30 loot and destroy what I have worked for just so these snowflakes can go back to there mom's basement.

A few thoughts - most of the actual rioters are AntiFa skinny little white kids. Damn little chance of getting called a racist there. Second - fear is what they want, everyone staying home in fear that your home is about to be bum rushed by 30 rioting scumbags. LOOTERS, the criminals of opportunity you see in the big cities tearing up the Target stores - they have less than no interest in the limited pickings at your home as opposed to the stores. After all, Target has dozens of big screen TVs and nobody cares if you steal them. You might have one big screen TV...and they know, especially in this state, that you the home owner might take advantage of all those wonderful AZ gun laws and use lawful deadly physical force to stop Burglary in the 1st Degree, Burglary of an Occupied Structure, per ARS Title 13-31. AntiFa are terrorist plain and simple and they want you living in terror, clamoring for more big government to clamp down, causing more hate, leading to more reprisals, straight out of the commie playbook. When independent armed citizens refuse to play the game...they lose. When real media puts out the pictures and names of the Antifa junior thugs, they lose even more power, because we see what scrawny pathetic basement dwelling losers they really are. So, when I hear "AntiFa is coming to the suburbs, they're going to loot our homes!"...*yawn*.. Not likely.
Now, to the curfew. There is a ton of exceptions in the curfew to allow anything including going out to eat. However...I do believe that curfews are pretty much only for juveniles, not grown adults. I haven't had a bed time imposed on me by others in 40 years and I'm not about to start now. I didn't change a thing about my life when the lock down went down at the start of the pan-panic, and it won't change now either. So, in the best grown up fashion - neener.
Edit to add - the results from those two special elections might be something to remember Republican win by landslides, including flipping a House seat that has been Demonrat for over 20 years. The media wants something. They wanted Killery in 2016, and they called the race for her so many times before the voting started that people were SURE trump would lose by a massive margin. President Trump is in office, and Mrs. Clinton is out of work. Do what you do, and remember to encourage everyone to get their butts to the polls in November no matter what - they are going to ramp up the violence then as much as they can.

I agree with you so please DO NOT misunderstand what I'm going to say. This is exactly what the liberals want us to feel. They want us to be emboldened and stand our ground in the face of tyranny. The media as corrupt as they are will spin any self defense story into somehow being a white supremacy this or that narrative. In some fantasy world 30 hoodlums attacking your house will all have been done in your best interest and yet you choose to start shooting at the minority mother holding her baby who was there peacefully. It's beyond crazy how they concoct one lie after another but it happens and we see it daily. There' no way I wouldn't defend my home, family, neighborhood from this mob. But I know how they are going to try to spin it afterwards and then try to use it to push for even more gun control. None of those street level interviews are raw, they are thought up in advance so threats can be made to spark fear in people that the mob is not only out there uncontrolled but it's one step away from coming to your door for you. They want the fear to be palpable, because....people will react. I hope and pray that the powers behind the scene who steer the mobs realize sending them into suburban neighborhoods to run wild will only result in the mob losing lives. Their pawns will never stand a chance. I hope they even they will not go so far to push their agenda as to sacrifice these mindless individuals.

Useful idiots. They are the expendable ones in the front. The real trouble makers are in the back row with the megaphones. From the back row they can throw crap over the mob, yet have a clear path to get away.:mad: Take them out and the mob looses steam.:p

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top