JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In no way is this even remotely acceptable. I will NOT give up ANY of my freedom, just because this idiot governor doesn't know how to lead. He should NEVER have been given the authority to do this sort of thing (the funny thing is that I do not remember ever voting to give him - or anyone in government - this kind of power). NO person should ever wield this kind of power - period.

It is beyond time for us to stand up to the legislature and governor in this state and tell them how it is going to be. We the people NEVER consented to any of this.

Are you guys having rioting and burning of things?

There have been a couple of disturbances, but nothing compared to other states. I just read the statute that the governor claims he derives this authority from and I am absolutely appalled at what is in it. NO ONE should ever wield this kind of power - EVER. If we do not put a stop to this, it will continue to get worse. Government is truly the enemy of the people now. Power must be stripped from the police and the governor, along with the legislature.

It will be an uphill battle, but it must be done. We must pass several referendums to put a stop to these abuses of civil rights and freedom. We can not allow this country/state to be turned into a cesspool like so many countries have become. Freedom is too precious to let it disappear.

There have been a couple of disturbances, but nothing compared to other states. I just read the statute that the governor claims he derives this authority from and I am absolutely appalled at what is in it. NO ONE should ever wield this kind of power - EVER. If we do not put a stop to this, it will continue to get worse. Government is truly the enemy of the people now. Power must be stripped from the police and the governor, along with the legislature.

It will be an uphill battle, but it must be done. We must pass several referendums to put a stop to these abuses of civil rights and freedom. We can not allow this country/state to be turned into a cesspool like so many countries have become. Freedom is too precious to let it disappear.

Agreed but I'm in fear that there are to many sheep to make this happen with out it reaching civil war:(

Just for your reading pleasure, here is a link to the statute that the governor says gives him the authority to issue a curfew order. I hope that you are as appalled as I am once you read it - NO ONE should ever have this kind of power.

State of emergency anywhere likely empowers the govt with far reaching absolute powers

State of emergency anywhere likely empowers the govt with far reaching absolute powers

I completely disagree. Who gave them that authority?? I sure as hell didn't. I do not remember ANY election where that was on the ballot. They have all overstepped their bounds. As I stated previously, NO ONE should wield that kind of power. You mark my words - every tiny, little thing that happens from here on out will result in an 'emergency' of some sort, just so they can keep taking freedom away.

I completely disagree. Who gave them that authority?? I sure as hell didn't. I do not remember ANY election where that was on the ballot. They have all overstepped their bounds. As I stated previously, NO ONE should wield that kind of power. You mark my words - every tiny, little thing that happens from here on out will result in an 'emergency' of some sort, just so they can keep taking freedom away.

The Constitution specifies that any powers not mentioned were reserved for the states-- guess it's a state power :eek::eek:

Your comments about voting and giving rights got me to thinking. It took some time to find a page that may shed some light on the issue at the state level.
On the surface the act of the governor seemed benign to me. The more I think about it is close to martial law. Only using different words.
I do not believe anyone wants to see anyone's personal property destroyed by a mob. Looking at the situation what other decision is open to the governor? The more I think about this the less I like it. Ducey has tried to limit Arizona's weapons and failed the last time which pissed me off enough to consider another candidate for the office. The order will have no effect on me I am rarely out after dark any more.

blood-has-been-shed-for-your-freedom-to-speak-on-political-and-social-issues.jpg politicians_term.jpg

I'm all for it.

It empowers police to corral, detain, identify, search and arrest violators.

Who needs to be out 'protesting' after 8PM? Rioters and looters. That's who. Opportunists.

And be real. The exemptions are numerous and plenty. If you aren't anywhere around gathering groups of people in areas where action is anticipated, you'll never know the curfew was in effect.

All of the protests disbanded tonight at 7:45 PM. Attendees knew it was about to be a roundup. They dispersed.

None showed up anywhere they were anticipated to show up.

Not a single report of a citizen anywhere in a metropolitan area with millions of people - that got jerked by the police for violating curfew.

Curfew is a tool to empower law enforcement to identify problem children.

The Governor has the right to institute a curfew - and to declare martial law. Good luck getting either removed.

This has gotten entirely out of control. Even here is quiet Utah a police car was flipped and burned. I was glad to see Gov. Herbert call in Nat. Guard immediately when it happened on the same day and it's been fairly quiet since. These people only understand one thing and sadly that is force. I firmly believe there are what they call "professional rioters" being used in many of these cities. The initial reports of out of state people being arrested in several cities was quickly muted but it only shows something is being pushed here by someone. The staging of brick piles made the news in 3 cities and now those articles are being wiped from You Tube...big surprise. They want the right to be pushed to the point of violence so they can use it as another excuse for more gun control. The big money people and gov't actors behind this push could care less about the mindless people on the street who will be hurt or killed, they are pawns to them. It is disheartening to see how quickly our great country is tearing itself to pieces. :(

Now that Antifa has announced they want to begin destroying residential areas - their chances of surviving the act greatly diminish when the people who's lives and property they want to destroy aren't running for re-election.

Every single person I know says the exact same thing: BRING IT!

Now that Antifa has announced they want to begin destroying residential areas - their chances of surviving the act greatly diminish when the people who's lives and property they want to destroy aren't running for re-election.

Oh dude I would love for those piles of crap to show up in my neighbor hood. They wouldn't be walking home!!!:mad:

I agree with you so please DO NOT misunderstand what I'm going to say. This is exactly what the liberals want us to feel. They want us to be emboldened and stand our ground in the face of tyranny. The media as corrupt as they are will spin any self defense story into somehow being a white supremacy this or that narrative. In some fantasy world 30 hoodlums attacking your house will all have been done in your best interest and yet you choose to start shooting at the minority mother holding her baby who was there peacefully. It's beyond crazy how they concoct one lie after another but it happens and we see it daily. There' no way I wouldn't defend my home, family, neighborhood from this mob. But I know how they are going to try to spin it afterwards and then try to use it to push for even more gun control. None of those street level interviews are raw, they are thought up in advance so threats can be made to spark fear in people that the mob is not only out there uncontrolled but it's one step away from coming to your door for you. They want the fear to be palpable, because....people will react. I hope and pray that the powers behind the scene who steer the mobs realize sending them into suburban neighborhoods to run wild will only result in the mob losing lives. Their pawns will never stand a chance. I hope they even they will not go so far to push their agenda as to sacrifice these mindless individuals.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top