JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty insane to think that these mini guns made it in the black market to mexico...and garwood is a mil contract supplier...i bet the feds have their hands in it...maybe he got greedy and decided to sell a few on the side to a different cartel the govt backs lol insert tin foil hat here

I read the article. All I can say is that you'd have to be really stupid (or insanely greedy) to attempt to smuggle automatic weapons and ammo into Mexico. That kind of thing is only successfully done by Kenyan Marxists and their lackey Attorneys General. Really, the ATF is so all over the manufacture and tracking of machine guns (remember Stag Arms?) that any illegal use or transfer of one is a sure ticket to the big house. These guys got exponentially stupid and now, they shall pay the price for it...

Last Edited:
Yeah i bet you they lost their govt contract so they decided to keep their business a float this way....i mean if the govt isnt purchasing those miniguns who is? I know i sure as hell cant...as much as id love one strapped to the roof of my car to clear traffic....seriously though...maybe once or twice they can get away with the whole "we destroyed the core" excuse but no way the atf is gonna buy that bs that many times unless theyre complicit...which as we all know, they many times are

They cost something like $150,000 apiece, so the domestic market is quite small. US Ordnance in Reno makes them, but I've never seen any on the tables at any of the local gun shows I never fail to miss...

Only gunshow You are likely to see a minigun at is the once a year SARS show
I saw a nice transferable Westinghouse version that cost as much as my first house last show

I read the article. All I can say is that you'd have to be really stupid (or insanely greedy) to attempt to smuggle automatic weapons and ammo into Mexico. That kind of thing is only successfully done by Kenyan Marxists and their lackey Attorneys General. Really, the ATF is so all over the manufacture and tracking of machine guns (remember Stag Arms?) that any illegal use or transfer of one is a sure ticket to the big house. These guys got exponentially stupid and now, they shall pay the price for it...
So what has happened with the Fast & Furious scandal, everyone responsible just walks away? The gun store where the straw purchases were made is just a couple of miles from my office. It's still boarded up and I assume the owners life is ruined. So much for equal justice under the law.

J&G Sales in Prescott sent me an e-mail back after Fast and Furious became news. They said after those guns left their shop they were gone with no trace of any kind. Less than a week after obama was caught he was giving a speech in Mexico City where he blamed American gun owners for all Mexico's violent crime. Over 500 people have been killed by those weapons while the criminals that made it happen walk free. In Malaysia obama has been found guilty, of among other things genocide. If anyone boxes him up I will pay 4th class postage by way of leaking tuna boat to get him there.

Over 500 people have been killed by those weapons while the criminals that made it happen walk free.
More like "500 people have been killed by violent criminals using the guns smuggled by the Kenyabama Joke-ministration into the hands of members of Mexico's murderous drug cartels." Let us place the blame where it most certainly lies...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top