JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you can submit it either 60 or 90 days before it expires, I forget exactly. From other sites it appears the best bet lately has been to drop it off in person and it seems to get processed quicker

Maricopa County sent the letter suspending my driver's license for 90 days US Mail, so of course By the time I got it, 45 days had already passed. It's hard for me to make money without a DL
Back in another state, there was a way to get a temporary DL that was good for certain hours of the day, for travel to and from work, emergencies, etc. If there is an "any questions" number on that suspension notice, you might calling them. Good luck.

Back in another state, there was a way to get a temporary DL that was good for certain hours of the day, for travel to and from work, emergencies, etc. If there is an "any questions" number on that suspension notice, you might calling them. Good luck.
That suspended license thing happened to me almost 20 years ago, Arizona didn't give a crap if I made it to work or not. I wound up paying an unemployed friend to drive me to my jobs for the rest of the 90 days. AZ is a 'right to work State', that means it's also a right to get screwed over state

That suspended license thing happened to me almost 20 years ago, Arizona didn't give a crap if I made it to work or not. I wound up paying an unemployed friend to drive me to my jobs for the rest of the 90 days. AZ is a 'right to work State', that means it's also a right to get screwed over state
I have a Co worker thinking of living there. I'm more sure now is the time to head to a state that can't figure out it's stance on many issues

Came from Oregon after ten years of regime one party politics. Air is better in Arizona. Been Teamster, IBEW and can attest I represented myself at work better than any organization. In Arizona don't feel the oppression of State and Local government on my person or property. One man's opinion. Conceal carry holder from Utah, Georgia, Oregon and Alaska. Rather not have to ask for permission from the State.

My AZ ccw expired in March. I sent my renewal and money in early February. Sent several emails and left voicemail.No contact with them.

Anyone else having a problem? Other than that office, who else should I try and contact?
Sent mine back in February. Nothing, wouldn't answer emails or calls. Finally went down in person to inquire and supposedly mine was 'stuck' in the system. I got it in the mail the next week.

Didn't you know a "real and stringent" form of i.d. isn't one to identify, it's an ez to forge, generic i.d.
If you know what I mean.
If you're saying the bank is stupid for not accepting the only ID I have that involves a full & complete background check then I agree. I mean those bastards already have my AZ drivers license, what more do they want?

Yeah, just a little sarcasm on how upside-down a worthless driver's license can be, at least for lawful purposes. Any, shall we say, citizen, can get one. Yet a conceal carry permit is federally scrutinized. A bank shouldn't be that ignorant.

My AZ ccw expired in March. I sent my renewal and money in early February. Sent several emails and left voicemail.No contact with them.

Anyone else having a problem? Other than that office, who else should I try and contact?
Mine expired last August, so I sent the renewal in May, 4 months early. I sent one email and got a polite reply saying it was being processed. I called in January and the lady said they had a large number of new/renew requests, and also had some equipment issues, then she put me on hold. When she came back she said it had just gone through processing and I got it in the mail a couple of days later. Unfortunately, the delay did not extend my new expiration date.
Anyway, like someone else said, AZ is a Constitutional Carry state. I really like to have the card so anyone who cares will know I had to pass a background check to get it.

---UPDATE---

I just noticed that the renewal card does not have a hologram (a flashing, flickering thing) on the face.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top