JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ir21AMlh.jpg
Last time out practicing I couldn't force a magazine into my 1911 22. I took it down to bare frame to figure it out but couldn't. I called ATI (American Tactical Inc. to get an RA # to send it back. I had made a few modifications and thought I took them all out before sending it back but I missed a few.
I figured I cancelled my Warrantee. They had to replace the slide, firing pin, Magazine safety and the trigger return spring. I also replaced the rear sight with a Dawson adjustable. I figured when they replaced the slide they would not give me back my Dawson but they managed to mount it on the new slide.
I'm real happy with the service. I expected the trigger to change from the 3.5 pounds I had gotten it down to and I was right. From the factory it came back with a 5.5 pound trigger. I kept all my old parts and will upgrade the trigger again after I shoot it stock and see how it's doing.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top