JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just LOVE how the ATF runs loose making up sh!t as they go, all with zero force of law! How is it an agency is allowed to make up laws all on it's onesome and nobody has stopped them, no fed agency can make laws, it's illegal ?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Personally I do not see the advantage of an "KIT" to finish a firearm. I do not have the machines/toys that one needs for finishing. Nor do I have the room for such tools. I will bet that the owners of the raided company ran afoul of "someone".

My uncle was an FBI agent in the SE part of the country. He was courted out of college with his finance degree. Spent most of his career as what I call a revenuer. Sought out the makers of white lightning and checked to see if they were paying the taxes on the profits.

I'll be honest and say it doesn't shock me. I'd love to see a company stand there ground and have a armed militia lying in wait. This bubblegum needs to stop!!!!

What militia--all ya need is this gatling gun

If you really want something like this then try the BMI Gatling Gun Kit which is based on a pair of Ruger 10-22's. I have shot something similar decades ago and it was a way to run through a lot of .22 ammo with out hitting much.

This was back in the day when I had a freon can powered BB gun pistol. Which I found more fun for even less dollars. Freon was cheap back then and I used a cardboard/plywood target so I got 90% of the BB's back. Similar to this
Mine started leaking and I was not getting a load of BB's per tank. Not the best put together product I ever bought.
Fun meter was pegged

It looks like government will be looking for any opportunity to rid the world of firearms. It's difficult to complete a Marxist revolution if the subjects you want to rule over are able to shoot back.

Personally I do not see the advantage of an "KIT" to finish a firearm. I do not have the machines/toys that one needs for finishing. Nor do I have the room for such tools. I will bet that the owners of the raided company ran afoul of "someone".

My uncle was an FBI agent in the SE part of the country. He was courted out of college with his finance degree. Spent most of his career as what I call a revenuer. Sought out the makers of white lightning and checked to see if they were paying the taxes on the profits.
If you have a hand drill and an knife you can complete the kit. It's fairly easy. But getting it to run RELIABLE as a GLOCK.....little harder but not much........saw it on YouTube

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top