JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heads up folks, the ATF is really flexin these last few days, first in PA showing up to a private citizens home and demanding to see his recent purchases, and Now, a Rogue agent in Phoenix copying the contents of the FFL's Bound Book Page by page, Yup, creating an illegal registry! I know the PHX area Sheriff is a Soros shrub, but for those in Az, you guys really need to make some noise about this, spread it to everyone you know, and contact all your states politicians, this cannot be allowed to happen, not on our watch!

The ATF was taking my books out of my shop & back to their lair 10 years ago when I was an FFL--nothing new going on here--The first time they wanted to remove my records, I told them it was against the law but I let them do it-- Later that day the director from Phoenix ATF called to thank me for releasing the records & told me they had shut down an FFL the week before for not releasing their records...

The ATF was taking my books out of my shop & back to their lair 10 years ago when I was an FFL--nothing new going on here--The first time they wanted to remove my records, I told them it was against the law but I let them do it-- Later that day the director from Phoenix ATF called to thank me for releasing the records & told me they had shut down an FFL the week before for not releasing their records...
This place needs a MAD AS HELL face.

Wasn't trying to rain on your parade, Ura-Ki-- always seems like most folks on gun forums already know the ATF is a rogue Gov't agency & should be shut down

Boom, jail for that Muther Ucker for threating you!

Also, DO NOT assert 5th amendment rights. While courts instruct, and everybody knows, asserting 5th amendment is NOT supposed to be used in considering guilt. Surveys have found that most jurors, make the assumption you have something to hide, so you are guilty of something, even if it isn't what you are in court for. Courts have ruled that LEO notes from an encounter can be entered as evidence so saying you take the 5th is a bad strategy.

A good strategy is to step out of the house, close the door, ask exactly what they want, if it is anything more substantial than looking for your neighbors lost kitten, advise that you were told, by your attorney, for your own protection, that you should not speak to law enforcement without the attorney present and you will be happy to schedule the meeting and give them a call with a date and time.

They will push back, I know, I had the training, and it works, everyone wants to demonstrate they are innocent or being helpful, "it's only a couple questions about.....", "nothing threatening to you...." "you aren't under investigation.....", "your input will be really helpful...", etc.

Be respectful, apologize for the inconvenience, but be firm that you must follow your attorney's advice and have him/her present.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top