JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
alienating or offending anyone on here, ever since backpage was seized, this site is has become a haven for people who don't have any concept about how to act on a forum.
1) when a topic is stated, is it too much to ask that comments STAY ON TOPIC?
2) when you change topics, its called TROLLING, for those of you who don't know!
3) many don't know how to engage their brains before using a keyboard!
4) some of the topics brought on here are stupid, play into the hands of any government agency watching and do nothing but indulge in worthless self-exhibition.
5) some of you worthless buffoons who resort to using words/descriptions like TROLL, BUBBLE GUM, ETC. have no idea who you're talking to or about and display your childishness and lack of maturity.
6) for those of you who advocate ANYTHING ILLEGAL/TREASONOUS/ANARCHISTIC, I hope they get you after reading your mindless prattle, throw you in jail and melt the key down. You are more of a problem than the rabble rousing progressive liberals you say that you despise.

For those of you who came here from other sites because you were probably kicked off, think about why you're not there anymore. Too many of you sound like what the elitist Beretta, Glock, S&W, etc., snobs won't tolerate.

Yes, I like a forum that has rules and not every other bohunk just stumbles in and tries to leave an instant impression, by thinking he/she can do whatever they want.

I M H O ! ! ! !

alienating or offending anyone on here, ever since backpage was seized, this site is has become a haven for people who don't have any concept about how to act on a forum.
2) when you change topics, its called TROLLING, for those of you who don't know!
4) some of the topics brought on here are stupid, play into the hands of any government agency watching and do nothing but indulge in worthless self-exhibition.
5) some of you worthless buffoons who resort to using words/descriptions like TROLL, BUBBLE GUM, ETC. have no idea who you're talking to or about and display your childishness and lack of maturity.
6) for those of you who advocate ANYTHING ILLEGAL/TREASONOUS/ANARCHISTIC, I hope they get you after reading your mindless prattle, throw you in jail and melt the key down. You are more of a problem than the rabble rousing progressive liberals you say that you despise.

For those of you who came here from other sites because you were probably kicked off, think about why you're not there anymore. Too many of you sound like what the elitist Beretta, Glock, S&W, etc., snobs won't tolerate.

Yes, I like a forum that has rules and not every other bohunk just stumbles in and tries to leave an instant impression, by thinking he/she can do whatever they want.

I M H O ! ! ! !
Although I do agree about trying to stay on topic and keeping a certain decorum in the forum, you are wrong with what a Troll is. A Troll is someone who deliberately inflames and tries to cause tension in a forum. Just like having a conversation with someone it will sometimes go to a different subject. Yes we should TRY to stay on topic, but if it's not derogatory, inflaming, or stirring up controversy for controversy sake, IMHO there is no reason to start slamming people for carrying on a conversation. You talk about "how to act on a forum" and "troll" but yet you just posted, "worthless buffoons" "mindless prattle, throw you in jail and melt the key down" "many don't know how to engage their brains before using a keyboard".

As I said, I understand your point and agree to a point, but you in fact just created a "Trolling Post" albeit, probably unintentionally. Your post would carry much more weight without drawing the attention by calling people names. Lead by example not by reducing yourself to the behavior you despise. Block and ignore the "true trolls" and they will drop off as they crave attention and stat trolling in another forum.

troll
trōl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    • informal
      a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting.

I M H O ! ! ! !

The guy who started and runs this group seems to do a great job on the other site so I doubt what you are screaming about here is happening. If someone is posting stuff "advocate ANYTHING ILLEGAL/TREASONOUS/ANARCHISTI" here I am sure Joe would delete it.
As for the "stay on topic" This is a rant I have seen since the net came about. Threads in places like this tend to drift as it becomes a conversation. There is always a few who rant about this no end. Many of them do so because they started a group of their own and ran it so tight they soon had no members. So they come to another forum and complain. Don't like how a tread drifts? Delete it. Seems amazingly simple.
{"Yes, I like a forum that has rules and not every other bohunk just stumbles in and tries to leave an instant impression, by thinking he/she can do whatever they want."}
You mean like coming in here to tell everyone they are not doing things the way you want? That none of them are the expert you are? Comments like this will of course go a long way to making things great huh?
<shrug>

The guy who started and runs this group seems to do a great job on the other site so I doubt what you are screaming about here is happening. If someone is posting stuff "advocate ANYTHING ILLEGAL/TREASONOUS/ANARCHISTI" here I am sure Joe would delete it.
As for the "stay on topic" This is a rant I have seen since the net came about. Threads in places like this tend to drift as it becomes a conversation. There is always a few who rant about this no end. Many of them do so because they started a group of their own and ran it so tight they soon had no members. So they come to another forum and complain. Don't like how a tread drifts? Delete it. Seems amazingly simple.
{"Yes, I like a forum that has rules and not every other bohunk just stumbles in and tries to leave an instant impression, by thinking he/she can do whatever they want."}
You mean like coming in here to tell everyone they are not doing things the way you want? That none of them are the expert you are? Comments like this will of course go a long way to making things great huh?
<shrug>

Not complaining about the way I want it, that's what the forum members EXPECT! Or don't people realize what a TOPIC is?

With 23 messages, I guess youre one of the trolls who came from some other forum who got sick of you. Doesn't matter, with goobers like you, this forum is rapidly losing its appeal.

Last Edited:
Personally, i liked the OP's sanctimonious intro, then by post #4 they are into a full blown elementary school name calling tirade. [oh wait, was my comment on or off topic?] [filed under "W"]

AZGUNGUY, thanks for quantifing def of a troll, you beat me to the clarification.

ALEXX1401, do not bet joe, et al, will delete or censor... just saying.

Added, BTW OP when you state, 'thats what forum members EXPECT' you do not speak for this member whatsoever as you have no earthly idea what my expectations are!

Last Edited:
I thought he was joking when he started in on me that's why I put the "lol" and quickly found out not only was he being serious but extremely hostile. I am not lying when I say I got pmed a warning on him. Who? That's besides the point. I don't think I had done anything to instigate his anger. In fact all I said was tacticool and he went off. Targetshooter... sorry for making a damn joke in the thread that wasn't off topic

I thought he was joking when he started in on me that's why I put the "lol" and quickly found out not only was he being serious but extremely hostile. I am not lying when I say I got pmed a warning on him. Who? That's besides the point. I don't think I had done anything to instigate his anger. In fact all I said was tacticool and he went off. Targetshooter... sorry for making a damn joke in the thread that wasn't off topic

Why on earth do you owe an apology?

Trying to keep the peace is all. I believe respect is earned... however if someone treats me like that it's going to be coming right back at you. I don't like being a mean person...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top