JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$895
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39
City
PRESCOTT VALLEY
State
Arizona
This just came in from a local Veteran-
AS NEW, Windham Weaponry AR15 chambered in the most affordable caliber available today- 7.62x39!!
This rifle has the 30rd magazine it was born with, the original case, and MP Veteran Custom Firearms will include 100 rds of ammunition with this package!
Dealer cost is over 900 to 1000.
This rifle is being sold for, sit down before reading this...
$895.00!
It...will...not...last...long...
Call Phil at MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition, Prescott Valley AZ.
928-237-0073
[email protected]
Credit card users add 4.5%, AZ buyers add 9.25% sales tax.

R16M4FTT-762.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have left my greasy fingerprints on Windham rifles in the gun stores. Nice weapons, but 7.62 x 39 isn't my caliber. I like to reload my ammo; I haven't bought new ammo in many a year. I can't bring myself to buy when I can reload for several cents less per round. It all adds-up, you know...

I have left my greasy fingerprints on Windham rifles in the gun stores. Nice weapons, but 7.62 x 39 isn't my caliber. I like to reload my ammo; I haven't bought new ammo in many a year. I can't bring myself to buy when I can reload for several cents less per round. It all adds-up, you know...
Not for the steel cased Russian ammunition. I am an ammunition manufacturer and I've never been able to get close to 22 to 24 cents per round.
It is sold though... thank you for looking at my ads!
Phil W.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top