JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
Does anyone here know what the traffic is like on Armslist for the Tucson and S. AZ area ? I have some items I'm looking to sell off and wondering if it is worth trying out Armslist. I see you have to subscribe to sell. At $4/month I don't mind trying, but looking to see if anyone has had any success there or would I be wasting the time and effort to list.

I'm considering doing some gun broker listings as well, but since I'm not a business, I don't have access to the cheaper shipping rates... Asking a buyer to pay $60 to ship a handgun or even eating half the cost myself seems a bit much :\ .

To heck with Armslist. The listings for the Phoenix area alone are already down by 1,500 since they started charging everyone to use the site. You can advertive here, as well as on AZ Gun Buy, and Guns Arizona.

There is another site called Gunlistings.org, but I do not recommend them. No one maintains that site, emails to admin are returned as undeliverable, and you can not create an account to manage any listings you create.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top