JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First thing, I've got no personal or professional interest in this item.
I have lasers on all of my CCW guns and several on long guns and other pistols. They include major brands (CT, etc.) and off brands, based on specific needs like size, weight, etc. I liked the CT's the most, but the prices are prohibitive. So I saw the Arma Laser, did some research and decided to try it out on a recently purchased LC9, which didn't have a laser yet.

I haven't tried it at a range yet, but it seems to be the most effective right now. A bit interesting to install, actually I couldn't believe it was that easy. Simple to adjust, and the red dot appeared a bit brighter than others in the daytime.

I'll be trying it out soon and will update but imagine it will be as convenient as the CT for a whole lot less money!

I used to stock Arma-Laser, and after selling them for years I can't say anything bad about their product, other than I still have a boxfull of unused
lasers from them. I bet their prices are higher now, and I'm glad to hear they survived this long

Seems they're cost controlled, about $119 for red and $179 for green. Several different vendors on and off eBay have the same price. I never heard of them before last week. I like them a bunch more than LaserLyte's, etc. CT is a bunch above many for convenience, but Arma Laser is right there.

yeah, there are two different kinds. one type is a single battery, while the other uses two. If I remember correctly the cost per use comes out to be about the same, with hundreds of vendors and suppliers for either size/style.

seems like now they use (1) CR1/3N, or (2) 357's. Of course there are a bunch of different models, so there might be other combinations. What model or pistol match do you have? I wonder if the new batteries are interchangeable?

Not only that, I might be looking for another one to replace whats on my M&P Shield!

First thing, I've got no personal or professional interest in this item.
I have lasers on all of my CCW guns and several on long guns and other pistols. They include major brands (CT, etc.) and off brands, based on specific needs like size, weight, etc. I liked the CT's the most, but the prices are prohibitive. So I saw the Arma Laser, did some research and decided to try it out on a recently purchased LC9, which didn't have a laser yet.

I haven't tried it at a range yet, but it seems to be the most effective right now. A bit interesting to install, actually I couldn't believe it was that easy. Simple to adjust, and the red dot appeared a bit brighter than others in the daytime.

I'll be trying it out soon and will update but imagine it will be as convenient as the CT for a whole lot less money!

I've actually never heard of them before this post. Do you have the TR series? That activation looks slick.

I'm not much of a laser guy, and even then only green. For HD I run a Streamlight TLR-3 no laser. To me, if a threat is that close, I doubt I would do much more than point and shoot anyway. With the adrenaline pounding it's likely I wouldn't take the time to even look for it. If the threat is, say, at the bottom of the stairs advancing towards me I would go to irons.

I'm not much of a laser guy, and even then only green. For HD I run a Streamlight TLR-3 no laser. To me, if a threat is that close, I doubt I would do much more than point and shoot anyway. With the adrenaline pounding it's likely I wouldn't take the time to even look for it. If the threat is, say, at the bottom of the stairs advancing towards me I would go to irons.

That's a good point. I have lasers on a couple of my guns (they came with them), but because I haven't trained with them at all I'm not sure how useful they'd be.

I've actually never heard of them before this post. Do you have the TR series? That activation looks slick.

Yes, I have the TR9, which they claim is a slightly different frequency than the standard red. It does appear to be a bit brighter than the laser lyte. Havent tried it vs the CT.

Yes, I have the TR9, which they claim is a slightly different frequency than the standard red. It does appear to be a bit brighter than the laser lyte. Havent tried it vs the CT.

Does the activation work as well as it looks like it does on the website?

Does the activation work as well as it looks like it does on the website?
absolutely! and it has a convenient on off switch which really works. You can leave it on cause it only goes on when your middle finger makes the connection. You don't even know the contact strips are there.

absolutely! and it has a convenient on off switch which really works. You can leave it on cause it only goes on when your middle finger makes the connection. You don't even know the contact strips are there.

That sounds fantastic. I'll have to see if they make one for the LCP that seems to find it's way in my pocket most of the time.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top