JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As is typical, this REPORT has absolutely NO SUBSTANCE! Where are the comments from the DEMOCRAP candidates? Do you think this NON-REPORT is supposed to be a fair representation of ALL candidates or just an indictment of whoever actually felt like making a comment?

If there is ONE thing we can count on when it comes to politicians is that you CAN'T count on them to do ANYTHING but lie to us and do things that bring THEM more favor from their peers.
NO politician is to be trusted!
PERIOD!!

Our founding fathers never imagined that someone would make a career out of politics. Term limits are the answer, and that would apply to any public office. Maybe 8 years combined total in various positions? Putin has managed to skirt the term limits in Russia and stay in power for a decade or more. We need leaders and public servants not politicians. The most important thing Jeff Flake ever said was that by not running for re-election he could actually do his job, meaning that he spent all of his time raising funds for re-election rather than representing us.

Our founding fathers never imagined that someone would make a career out of politics. Term limits are the answer, and that would apply to any public office. Maybe 8 years combined total in various positions? Putin has managed to skirt the term limits in Russia and stay in power for a decade or more. We need leaders and public servants not politicians. The most important thing Jeff Flake ever said was that by not running for re-election he could actually do his job, meaning that he spent all of his time raising funds for re-election rather than representing us.
I'm just hoping that Flaky Flake remains true to his word about not running for office again. He has turned out to be a real Turd following lock-step in the footprints of Hanoi John McCain that's for sure!
But if he DOES remain true to the Hanoi John McCain methodology, he will say one thing then do another thing entirely.
He sure turned out to be a Dud Turd!

Havent you heard? He's thinking about running for president against Trump! Wouldn't that be lovely? A WHITE OBAMA!!!!!!
Er Mer Gerd!!!
I sure as HELL hope not!
But if it comes down to it, I doubt he'd stand a chance against POTUS should he decide to run for a second term.
And considering he is a younger Hanoi John McCain, with all the political baggage of his piss poor performance and overt lying to his constituents, I'd wager he has about the same chance as either Hanoi John McCain or Killary Klinton for that matter.
Let us Pray for a reincarnation of Lee Harvey Oswald should that option come available, too. ;-)

Trump will obliterate whomever runs against him in 2020. The American People are living the benefits of Trump's economy. We've had a huge tax cut, general unemployment is way down, unemployment for Black Americans is at its lowest ever, our enemies now know we do not have a spineless appeaser in our White House, that bloated budget from a week or so ago spends a ton of money on our military (don't think our enemies didn't notice that), consumer confidence is up, forecasts for manufacturing output are up and there is a general feeling of "things are getting better" under Trump. As time goes by, people will take greater and greater comfort in what Trump has done and will trust him in what he plans to do as 2020 approaches. I predict 2020 will be a Trump repeat of what Raegan did to Carter in 1980 and to what he did to Fritz Mondull in 1984...

Don't underestimate the amount of vote fraud that the election will be subject to....
I've seen nothing at all about trying to stop it.
A voter fraud commission was set up by Trump but the registrars in some states refused to disclose the public information on the voter roles, even here in AZ. Pretty hard to weed out voter fraud when the states are playing CYA.

The entire country needs a voter ID system that allows ONLY US CITIZENS to vote in the elections..... and ONLY ONCE.
A million illegal aliens in CA were issued drivers licenses, at the time of being issued the license they were registered to vote by simply saying they were citizens, no vetting, no nothing. A newly registered voter who will certainly vote for more entitlements, get more federal funding which we all pay for and keep or increase the amount of reps in the electoral college.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top