JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just took my class and filed my paperwork for my Arizona CCW.

My Oregon CHL is still valid but all it does for me now, with the addition of my DD-214, is shorten the processing time.

Of course, background checks should move pretty fast as well. I never had a problem up there and most flew threw in minutes or less.

By the way, according to the Oregon law, if you move to a non-neighboring state then the Oregon CHL is no longer valid regardless of it's expiration date. So it isn't exactly "valid", but perhaps that's what you mean by the only use being to shorten processing time for a purchase. Just don't be caught concealing when you visit Oregon as a non-resident even though you have that card!

Before I moved to Arizona I obtained the Arizona CCW and I maintain that even though the state is Constitutional-carry. I just like the extra privilege it gives within establishments that serve alcohol.

I agree that Arizona certainly is the best state for concealed carry, but I still wish the posted "No guns allowed" signs in some establishments didn't have the force of law behind it. It shouldn't be considered trespassing if I still assert the right to protect myself while on their premises regardless of the owner's personal feelings about firearms.

This is the card I leave at businesses that have the no firearms allowed signs. This one has been carried for along time since I know most of the businesses in Lake Havasu.

8B7A7AEC-B634-40E8-86E5-615A215D7B00.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top