JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I left California when they banned the Fourth Amendment and didn't wait around to watch them trash the rest. Now the only way I would even enter that state again is after they secede and only for cross border raids and the follow up invasion. I believe one day these gun grabbers and their media talking heads will push too far and will pay more that they ever bargained for. I also believe my children's freedom is worth more than I am and my Rep Raul Grijalva is a worthless, baby murdering, animal rights, open border piece of trash who boycotts his own state, A true anti American that needs deported by a boot.Oh yea I'm also a real nice guy, just ask my mom.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. ;)
I have often wondered how Grijalva keeps his job, but then I remember the Chicago expats that have moved in the Phoenix, and the other Calirefugees, (not you), who left a ****hole to come here and turn this into the exact same ****hole they left. Kinda like Islamofascists.... If Cali actually seceded, most of the interior would go, leaving the coastal cities and urban sprawl. They would collapse over night, IMHO. :)

AZ is a great place; very thankful to've made it. Although GA is very good to fellow vets (almost tax free, vehicle registration, etc. for 100% service connected), and CC is shall issue, it had gotten very dangerous in the metro area. Not to mention, like here, expats from oppressive states were moving-in by the thousands, with very different attitudes on civility, community, and individual rights/responsibilities.

... Oh yea I'm also a real nice guy, just ask my mom.

I'm not sure you are a real nice guy, but I'll take your word for it. I sold my house in California 8 years ago and have not bought one again. Like you I might not stay in Califonia, I really do not like the antigun politicians here. I've been looking at AZ and NV as possible destinations. Moving can be a real pain in the tush besides being costly. So right now I am just in a holding pattern. welcome to the board. What sort of firearms are you involved with ?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top