JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is what Comrade Attorney General Garland had to say about Biden's actions:

Thank you, Mr. President and Madam Vice President.

We stand here today, not at a moment of tragedy, but in the midst of an enduring tragedy. So far this year, guns have taken the lives of an estimated 11,000 of our neighbors, friends and fellow Americans. As the President explained, gun deaths in our country are occurring at a staggering pace, on the order of about a hundred Americans killed every day with hundreds more wounded. I am under no illusions about how hard it is to solve the problem of gun violence and I know that the Department of Justice alone cannot solve the problem. It is a problem that must all work on together in the collective effort to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and save lives. But there is work for the Department to do, and we intend to do it.

Today, the Department of Justice is announcing several steps that we will take to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and reduce the risk of gun violence. First, we will ensure that we understand and measure the problem of criminal gun trafficking in a data driven way. Over 20 years ago, ATF undertook a gun trafficking study. It then issued a report that provided information necessary to better understand and to combat criminal trafficking networks. No such study has been conducted since that time.

Accordingly, I have directed ATF to begin work on an updated study of criminal gun trafficking, one that will take into account the fact that modern guns are not simply cast or forged anymore, but can also be made of plastic, printed on a 3D printer or sold in self-assembly kits. We will evaluate how some of our best tools, including the National Integrated Ballistic Information Network and the National Tracing Center are keeping up with the times. And we will analyze our criminal cases and investigations to determine what they can show us about modern gun trafficking patterns.

We expect that the lessons from this study will help agents, prosecutors and policymakers tackle modern criminal gun trafficking enterprises. Second, we'll close a regulatory loophole that has contributed to the proliferation of the so-called ghost guns. Federal law requires that manufacturers mark all firearms with serial numbers so they can be traced if they are used in crimes.

It also requires licensed firearms dealers to run background checks to ensure the individuals who are barred by law from purchasing firearms cannot do so. The emergence of ghost guns threatens both of these important law enforcement objectives. Currently individuals can buy kits that contain all or almost all of the parts they need to assemble a gun. They can put a working weapon together in as little as 30 minutes.

The kits are aptly called buy, build, shoot kits. Yet because of a gap in the ATF regulations, these kits may not be considered firearms. As a result, they're being made and sold without serial numbers and sold without background checks. Within 30 days, ATF will issue a proposed rule to plug that gap and to enable law enforcement to trace crime guns, and to keep guns from being sold to those who cannot lawfully possessed them.

Third, we will make clear that statutory restrictions on short-barreled rifles apply when certain stabilizing braces are added to high-powered pistols. Federal law requires the taxation and registration of all short-barreled rifles. It does so because these weapons are powerful yet easily concealable.

Currently however, some manufacturers market and some individuals purchase certain kinds of stabilizing braces that when attached to a pistol effectively convert it into a short-barreled rifle, a weapon that is in the words of the statute, "intended to be fired from the shoulder." Such braces make high powered pistols more stable and accurate while still concealable.

Within 60 days, ATF will issue a proposed rule that will make clear that when a device marketed as a stabilizing device effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle, it is subject to the requirements of the statute. Fourth, we will publish model red flag legislation for states. Red flag laws, as the President has explained, allow family members or law enforcement to petition for court orders that temporarily bar people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or to others.

19 states and the District of Columbia have already made this important step. Within 60 days, the Justice Department will publish model legislation that will make it easier for states that want to craft laws permitting such emergency risk orders to do so. Fifth, we will empower our communities to combat and prevent gun violence. We all recognize that although law enforcement plays an important role, gun violence is not a problem that law enforcement alone can solve.

Communities are an essential partner, an asset and a source of resources and ideas. Those who are closest to the problem are a critical part of solving the problem. To that end, the Justice Department will make available over $1 billion in funding through over a dozen grant programs that can be used to support evidence-based intervention strategies for reducing gun violence. Such strategies include, but are not limited to street outreach, violence, interrupters, and hospital-based violence intervention services.

I have directed all of our grant making components to make community violence intervention and prevention a priority. Finally, none of these measures or any of the other critical law enforcement work the Department does with respect to illegal guns can be effectively carried out without strong leadership. That is why the President has nominated David Chipman to be the next ATF Director.

Mr. Chipman has come up through the ranks, spending 25 years in the trenches fighting illegal gun trafficking and criminal enterprises. His extensive experience as an ATF agent will prove invaluable and I look forward to working with him. Looking out at many of you is not only a reminder of the tragic toll that gun violence takes on our communities, but also of the resilience and determination that it will take to make our communities safer. The Department of Justice shares your commitment and that of the President and of the Vice President to stopping the plague of gun violence and saving the lives of those we love. Thank you.

Notice Comrade Garland makes no mention of prosecuting straw buyers, the true source of "Crime Guns." It's probably because they want to keep using them for political and propaganda purposes as his Obama cohort, Comrade Holder did; just like Fast and Furious.

I can not imagine that our goberment can create a Red Flag law that will not just remove all of our guns. NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN. This is praticing medicine with out a license AGAIN. Sure there may be a situation where something like this would be needed. BUT where is the vehicle to return the guns when the threat is gone or proven false. With Dummies in congress and slow joe at the wheel and kammy measuring for new curtains this could be the death of us all.

America does not have a "gun violence" problem. The problem is Young Black Males, abbreviated YBM. When LBJ's welfare checks started arriving in Black homes in the middle 1960s, the father said "I don't need to be here, anymore. The government will support my wife and kids." The father left the Black Nuclear Family, and the decline began.

Now, Fast-Forward nearly sixty years. We have three generations of Black males who have never had a father in their homes. Ask yourself: "Can a 33 year-old mother discipline her 17 year-old son?" My answer is, "I doubt it."

LBJ's Great Society created so very many of America's social ills. In the Dependency-crat Party's effort to forever garner the Black vote by buying it with welfare checks, they created so many problems that obtain when people are not required to work and to subsequently forge their own success. Just today I visited my manager's home on the east side of Reno. He had it custom-built and took delivery in October 2020. The place is 2000 square feet on a 5000 square-foot lot; the place is just gorgeous. What's so fabulous about this home is that my manager came from India in 1997 with $20 in his pocket and was unable to speak English. The mortgage on his home is $408,000. My manager's success came from his desire to succeed and from knowing that he'd have to work to achieve his success. He has never had Uncle Sam give him one cent beyond what any other American might receive from the federal government. Why did he succeed when so many others have not? Answer: Because he was willing to work for it; there was no welfare check coming to him on the first of every month. Now compare that to the rabble setting fire to America's streets in many cities across the country...

Watching the plethora of clips that show Black and Blue interaction. I keep wondering who teaches the youth it is a good idea to resist the Blue? What idiot teaches this to the young. It is simple sewerside. I know youth that actually believe that the police do not have the right to question them. Where did they learn that? Their parents protest not me. The parents are not stupid nor are they on the dummies dole. Yet the children think that the police do not have the right to stop and question them.
I grew up with a retired military officer (Jag) to teach me the ways of the world. He also taught me how to handle a firearm. He recieved his PHD in Law walking a beat in the MP's in Korea. Had to be pretty smart to do that by mail.
I still remember the words, If the man does not deserve to die then the weapon never comes out of the holster.

America does not have a "gun violence" problem. The problem is Young Black Males, abbreviated YBM. When LBJ's welfare checks started arriving in Black homes in the middle 1960s, the father said "I don't need to be here, anymore. The government will support my wife and kids." The father left the Black Nuclear Family, and the decline began.

Now, Fast-Forward nearly sixty years. We have three generations of Black males who have never had a father in their homes. Ask yourself: "Can a 33 year-old mother discipline her 17 year-old son?" My answer is, "I doubt it."

LBJ's Great Society created so very many of America's social ills. In the Dependency-crat Party's effort to forever garner the Black vote by buying it with welfare checks, they created so many problems that obtain when people are not required to work and to subsequently forge their own success. Just today I visited my manager's home on the east side of Reno. He had it custom-built and took delivery in October 2020. The place is 2000 square feet on a 5000 square-foot lot; the place is just gorgeous. What's so fabulous about this home is that my manager came from India in 1997 with $20 in his pocket and was unable to speak English. The mortgage on his home is $408,000. My manager's success came from his desire to succeed and from knowing that he'd have to work to achieve his success. He has never had Uncle Sam give him one cent beyond what any other American might receive from the federal government. Why did he succeed when so many others have not? Answer: Because he was willing to work for it; there was no welfare check coming to him on the first of every month. Now compare that to the rabble setting fire to America's streets in many cities across the country...
DemonRats are all about CONTROL. Look at what the Stimulus checks are doing to America. The Dems crank up the printing presses and hand out more money, rather than JOBs. Dems know what the end results will be...More people on assistance, more they can CONTROL Good hard working Americans will be paying for those who won't work, & refuse to work. BLM and Antifa are just side shows and could be squashed overnight, but for now they are useful clowns.
Shortage's caused by COVID ? ..To a certain extent, Let's try De-Valuation of the Dollar, at an historical level ? This is a planned event to destroy America pure and simple. Hyper inflation is in over-drive, thank-you DemonRats.

When USA defaults on it's trillions of dollars indebtedness to the red Chinese and the Rothschilds and the cabal of other world bankers in particular, traitors and quislings in our own govt and society will invite the Red Chinese to occupy our country to collect the monies owed. Then, we (or our children and grands) will need our guns and skills to repel and destroy the invading occupation army(s). The Great Depression and ww2 will look like a walk in the park in comparison! Their goal is to take us down and Western civilization with us, and destroy who we are and what we stand for. And make no mistake, there will be many Americans who will collaborate with the enemies, both the foreign and also the domestic... God help us all! {Revelation 18; 4-20} "Woe, woe to you, Great City, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come"... I quote the above not because Im a Bible or prophesy nut, but because I think the passage is an apt view of what is coming down the pike for our beloved country because of our foolish ways and incredible indebtedness TO OUR ENEMIES.....

Last Edited:

My answer is First we will have to get one to try.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top