JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gave up hunting after leaving Nevada with 12 elk points & no draw. Don't care to start over in Az. Plus the hunter safety bull to get a license. Been hunting 64 years no problems now they want me to take a course & a test, Nope.

BW

I gave up hunting after leaving Nevada with 12 elk points & no draw. Don't care to start over in Az. Plus the hunter safety bull to get a license. Been hunting 64 years no problems now they want me to take a course & a test, Nope.

BW
The only people that have to have a hunter safety course in Arizona are children 10-13 years old.
All you have to do is buy a license and put in for a tag.

does any one actually read the az hunting regs how old are you really.watch your bank account if you got a tag your account lost money .
Ah Curt, thanks....Each state is somewhat different on where, how, etc to understand their website. Some have practice, some don't...As I stated, I looked pretty hard. Sorry to have bothered you....

Today is the last day that you can update your card info on file with AzG&F for your application. They will start the draw, and processing payments tomarrow. So begining Friday they will be processing payments for the next several days. If you get a charge on your account you got drawn. The second place to find out and see your permit will be on your Portal account a few days after the draw.

Is everything electronic nowadays?
I got drawn for deer and elk in unit 8 back in '89 or '90 don't recall which, ended up passing on a 4x4 buck but filled my tag for Elk with a nice 6x6 which hangs in the living room where there is a vaulted ceiling, makes him right at home! :D He would have scored in the upper 300's and makes the coastal elk here in OR look small. Anyway back then you got your drawing results in the mail, and you had to include your check when you signed up for the drawing. Got him in hearing distance of I-40 where it tops out at Devil Dog road!
Gabby
PS good thing I passed on the buck, only had enough freezer space for the elk.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top