JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK guys school me please. To obtain a AZ concealed carry permit what do I need to do?

I know I have to fill out the application and submit finger prints but do I need to take a class? What is the easiest way to go about all this?

Does it help that I have my Washington permit?
The easiest way is to pick it up and put it in your pocket. Why would you pay for a permit when Arizona has a Second Amendment where all but ones who have lost their right can carry concealed

The easiest way is to pick it up and put it in your pocket. Why would you pay for a permit when Arizona has a Second Amendment where all but ones who have lost their right can carry concealed
There are valid reasons to have a ccw permit in AZ, I like the ability to lock my concealed weapons in a separate compartment in my vehicle whenever I am working in a school zone--you can't legally do that without a ccw card

I got my AZ CCW to purchase more firearms without waiting. There's something about my name that ALWAYS made my background check be delayed. Waiting for a new gun sucks. I don't have to wait anymore. (happy dance)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top