JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kingman
State
Arizona
Type 38 Series: 23 Caliber: 6.5 Jap Finish: Blued Barrel Length: 31"
This is a Kokura Arsenal Arisaka rifle in 6.5 Jap. Overall, this Arisaka is in very good condition with no major flaws. It has the normal dings and scratches for a 70+ year old rifle. The bore is in great condition and it shoots really nice. It has the original sights on it, sling swivels, and butt plate. The receiver serial number is 32388. The floor plate is #885. The bolt and bolt knob is #679. The firing pin and bayonet lug are unmarked. PayPal, CASH App add 3.5%. $500 OBO

Meet purchase is personal. Shipped purchase goes through my FFL (me) to your FFL and buyer pays shipping. AZ residents pay sales tax.
Pictures on my website linked below under "Shop" tab.

2Az Shooters Supply

I do actually still have the rifle. Prices have changed a bit after this crazy year though. What are you thinking price wise? I am not asking high end pricing but am willing to bargain to still get it a good home. I can send pictures if you email me at [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top