JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Being "Presidential" doesn't account for a damn thing. We had that for 8 years from the guy before him. And where did it get us? If the media was the least bit fair toward the President, the Tweets wouldn't be necessary. But them being what they are, (lying manipulating snakes), he has no other way to reach the American public with honest dialog coming directly from him. Trump was Tweeting from day one, when he rode the escalator down from Trump Tower announcing his running for President. Now that he is in office, don't expect it to stop. It won't... Nor should it.
IN YOUR OPINION!

Well then let me put it this way. And in the process bring your opinion into it. If "being Presidential" is so important to you, would you have preferred Hillary? Because she was nothing but Obama 2.0. Remember, it was an election.... Not a smorgasbord.

smokescreen, doesn't have a thing to do with the topic.

smokescreen, doesn't have a thing to do with the topic.

It's a very simple question that is precisely on topic. If "being Presidential" is so important to you, and Trump is too rough around the edges, why didn't you vote for Hillary? I'm not understanding all this complaining about Trump's behavior. When it's the exact same behavior he has exhibited since day one. Did you honestly expect him to change just because he won the election?

I think you might need to figure out who youre arguing with!

I think if you calm down and re-read my comments you might notice a few things. You're taking your comments in an entirely different direction. For one thing I never said BE PRESIDENTIAL. Your angry opinion has your knickers in a twist!

And the answer to your question is, I DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO CHANGE BUT I DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO STOOP TO THE LEVELS HE'S AT. HE'S NOW GROVELING IN THE DIRT WITH THE BASER ELEMENTS OF SOCIETY, AND CLOSE TO EMULATING THE ANTICS OF HIS PREDECESSOR.

Many of his tweets have flawed information, just like his predecessor. Do you accept that? Lies and Fake news from someone who's supposed to be above lying and faking?

What Trump say's in his Tweets are coming directly from him. That's what is important. Nothing the media say's about him can be trusted, NOTHING. You will NEVER, repeat NEVER read one single positive thing about him on Yahoo, or in any other of the left wing media outlets. All there is left is Trump himself, and what he Tweets.

Are they perfect? No. Does he misspeak on occasion? Yes, who doesn't or hasn't? But there has never been a President that has been put into this type of situation before. Where he is constantly and ruthlessly attacked on an all but hourly basis. Perhaps Richard Nixon. But there was no Internet or social media then for him to defend himself. We all saw what happened to him. And remember, there was no 24 hour news cycle back then either. So the media was limited as to how much they could beat up on him. With Trump the hammering on him and his family is non stop, 24 / 7.

I could care less about Trump sounding, or acting "Presidential". That's nothing but crap. As I said, he has ALWAYS Tweeted from day one. So I'm not understanding what all the b!tching and moaning is about. What level has he "stooped to"? He calls it as he sees it. And calls these liars and fake news bull$h!t artists for what and who they are. I like that. I'm sick and tired of being spoon fed bull$h!t by clowns like Obama who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the a$$.

Obama was a Teleprompter President. If he didn't have one, he couldn't talk. There are videos all over You Tube showing how he completely fell apart when it jammed. He literally couldn't put a complete a sentence together. Trump gives speeches all the time where he goes on and off Teleprompter several times in a single speech. Obama did not have the talent to speak. All he could do is read. It's why he gave so few press conferences. It took him 10 minutes to put a single sentence together. By the time he finished, you forgot the first part. It was impossible to listen to him off the cuff. Was that better? With Trump you get emotion with the presentation. I don't blame him. Try to put yourself in his position. For the last year and a half the media in this country has attacked him. His character. His wife. His daughters. His sons. All with nothing but lies.

Look at this whole "Russia Collusion" fiasco. They've been lying and making accusations for almost a year now. And what do they have? NOTHING. What will they finally have? More NOTHING. Who the hell can blame the man! He's handling it a lot more professionally then I would, I can tell you that. So before you start criticizing him over his tone, delivery, or anything else, put yourself in the man's shoes. I'm surprised he keeps it all on the rails as well as he does.

Do you think this sounds more "Presidential"? And we wonder why Obama Care was such a disaster? Here is the guy himself trying to explain it. And you're concerned about Trump Tweeting, after listening to 8 years of this?

Last Edited:
Do you think this sounds more "Presidential"? And we wonder why Obama Care was such a disaster? Here is the guy himself trying to explain it. And you're concerned about Trump Tweeting, after listening to 8 years of this?

I wish you'd get off the PRESIDENTIAL kick, THEY'RE YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE! I NEVER LISTENED TO O'DUMBO, on any medium. I never liked him, in fact I despised him and what he did to this country.

But I digress, that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FIRST statement.

It seems you can't get that straight, so go ahead, you have now stolen this thread to spout your opinion. I'm done, and I wish there were an ignore button so I could do just that. I didn't know this place was for off based arguing. Its all yours.

Last Edited:
Okay, I'm from NJ, I voted for him and I'd do it again and I've been voting for over 50 years. But I've had enough of the stupid tweets.
This ain't his TV boardroom, HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Its about time he acted like it instead of some dumb bubblegum teenager.
The more he attacks Kimmel the more he will be attacked by every media person in the country. Sure there's fake news, but HE CAUSES A LOT OF IT by his BS tweets.
C'mon, man, act like a grown up, at least.

You don't like his tweets. Most others do. I like hearing what he has to say. Along with the way he say's it. He keeps them pulling their own hair out. You keep harping on him not acting "Presidential". Most others don't care. He doesn't "cause" fake news, he reacts to it. They are going to attack him with or without Kimmel. So why should Kimmel be off limits? Now that was your first post. Did I miss anything?

hey, genius, I have NEVER SAID HE'S NOT ACTING PRESIDENTIAL. THATS SOMEONE ELSES LINE. Secondly, if you bother to stick to my original statement, maybe your ANGRY OPINION would have died already. There's no IGNORE BUTTON, so i'll just ignore YOU.

WHEN you decide to get back on topic let me know, but I doubt that i'll respond to someone who has a problem like yours

hey, genius, I have NEVER SAID HE'S NOT ACTING PRESIDENTIAL. THATS SOMEONE ELSES LINE.

HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Its about time he acted like it instead of some dumb bubblegum teenager.

No, it's yours. You just forget what you type. Hell, I even quoted you saying it. All you had to do was read it. Here it is again, just for you.

hay dont converse with these types hes one of obamas boys here to spread hate and discontent.i got it right away lets see he craps on our president and loves muslims enough said.

Donald Trump's Tweeting gives him an opportunity to fight back immediately, to all the lies and vitriol that is constantly spewed at him from the liberal left. And it was the biggest asset that helped put him in the White House. By constantly allowing him to kick Hillary's a$$ black and blue in the process. I'm surprised that more people can't figure this out on their own. To prove this, let's look at only what we know, and leave opinion out of it.

The last 5 Presidential and Vice Presidential Republican candidates were all shredded by the liberal Democrats. Bush, McCain, Palin, Romney, and Ryan never stood a chance in hell, because none of them ever went on the political attack against Obama. They sat back, took the political abuse, and let Obama ride right into the White House for 2 terms.

There was no reason for Romney to lose. He had all the ammunition he needed to sink Obama. Yet, in the last crucial debate, he never even mentioned the Benghazi debacle. He let the whole thing slide because he feared politically attacking a sitting black President. Had that been Trump, he would have beaten mercilessly on Obama and Hillary for it. Ryan was a horrible V.P. running mate. Biden made mincemeat out of him in that one and only Vice Presidential Debate. By constantly laughing at him and berating him. He came off like an inexperienced, gutless little boy getting his a$$ kicked by his father. Result?..... They lost.

McCain was like Bush. He never responded to the liberal Democrats accusations. And when he did he quietly mumbled like the hunched over, broken down old man he was. He showed no political assertiveness what so ever. Even Palin who came roaring into his campaign, said she was told flat out not to attack Obama, for fear of the Republicans being called "racist". The result?...... They lost.

George Bush's fate? It goes without saying. He never went on the political attack, and just took all the abuse the Democrats threw at him. He said when interviewed, "He was above that". And just how far did that get him? He left office with one of the lowest approval ratings in Presidential history. With the Democrats blaming him for everything except the Chicago Fire.

Then in came Trump. He fought EVERYONE. The Democrats. The establishment Republicans. The entire media, with the only exception being Fox News. They dug up every ounce of dirt on him they could. They propped up women they said he, "abused". And what they couldn't find, they lied and made up. Throughout all of it he Tweeted and went on the attack, hammering them whenever and wherever he could. He coined the term ,"Fake News". That to this day the media HATES, and can't get rid of. Why? Because he constantly reminds everyone of it in his daily Tweets. The best barometer you have to judge this, is by how much the liberal Democrats hate his Tweeting. That alone should tell you he needs to not only keep doing it. But do it even MORE.

Even the Access Hollywood tape with him talking about, "grabbing women by the pussy", rolled right off of him like water off a ducks back. Why? Because he apologized for it, then went right back on the attack with his Tweets. The fact is like it or not, believe it or not, Tweeting helped put Donald J. Trump into the White House. He uses it successfully to this day, as well he should. It gives him a direct media pipeline to the people and his political base. And the Democrats hate him for it, because to this day they have found no defense against it. He pisses them off with every Tweet. And they only respond more foolishly to each and every one.

The left doesn't like Trumps tweets because they don't have any opportunity to edit them. The Republican Swamp has the same problem! They haven't been able to make him say the things that make them money!

This is the first Republican president will to stoop to the lefts level, and fight them in the same gutter!

I kind of like it. Meet your opponent where they live! DR

Status

New Resource Reviews

Back Top