JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun guys need to listen to this about how ATF is just changing law to suit what they want. If this doesn't affect you because you own one revolver and a pump shotgun and don't give a shiat, it will affect you soon but FUDDS need not apply. Not sure why youtube video isn't being inserted but I tried 2 ways. Seems the link to go to the video works.

video

when the goverment wont fallow the laws they made WHY the HELL should you.the ATF can kiss my arse.i drive around with a mck.and a ar with a rare breed trigger come get em im waiting MF.

I just ordered a Rare Breed trigger myself, after seeing the way the ATF went back on their word I wanted to help rare breed fund the fight against the ATF

Rare Breed Triggers vs the ATF

Seems another supplier has entered the fray. Big Daddy unlimited became a "partner", "reseller" of Rare Breed triggers, reverse engineered the design and is not selling their "Wide Open Trigger". The WOT is a forced rest trigger like the Rare Breed FRT. Rare Breed is suing Big Daddy for patent infringement.

I hope it doesn't burn up so much of Rare breed's resources that it loses the fight against ATF.

What a dumb name for an operation "Fast and Furious"

Worse we here in Arizona elected some of those fools.
Don't blame me, I voted for Mecham

just jokin',
I wasn't voting back when Evan Mecham was Gov--I didn't actually care about voting until the NRA asked me to. Of course these days the NRA is frowned on but I like to think that once they did give a damn for gun owners

Evan was a trip, as I remember. Had the whole highway patrol to protect him and he paid out of his own pocket for security. Could not trust the Az Highway Patrol. Claimed that people were listening to his conversations by bouncing lasers off his windows. Served a bit more than a year in '87. He and his brother were investigated for bad things and eventually the car company they were connected with pulled the dealership.

Nothing wrong with the NRA. I used to be a member, do not like my name in places where it does not need to be. Father taught me that. Not a member of anything any more. Keep trying to be below the radar.

"ATF" means "axxholes to the finish." When a government agency can change its rules and regulations at the drop of a hat, we are no longer living in a constitutional republic. We are living in a tyranny, albeit soft at the moment. How soon until the tyranny becomes solid? Tyranny that goes unopposed in the present day can only become more tyrannical with the passage of time. Converting semi-auto AR-type rifles to full-auto was legal before May 1986. Now it isn't. Buying a new-manufacture M-16 was legal before May 1986. Now it isn't. And lately I've read that the axxholes to the finish are wanting to declare all AR-type pistols to be SBRs. How soon until this bunch of wankers want to declare all American gunowners to be "domestic terrorists?"

AR-15 handgun - small.JPG

Evan was a trip, as I remember. Had the whole highway patrol to protect him and he paid out of his own pocket for security. Could not trust the Az Highway Patrol. Claimed that people were listening to his conversations by bouncing lasers off his windows. Served a bit more than a year in '87. He and his brother were investigated for bad things and eventually the car company they were connected with pulled the dealership.

Nothing wrong with the NRA. I used to be a member, do not like my name in places where it does not need to be. Father taught me that. Not a member of anything any more. Keep trying to be below the radar.
There's something very wrong with the NRA

The NRA has paid $60,000,000 in 3 years for Wayne LaPierre's legal bills

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top