JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in need of an AR57 Auto BCG. For those who don't know what an AR57 is, it is an AR platform rifle chambered in 5.7x28 that uses PS90 magazines. It ejects the spent brass down where an AR-15 magazine would be (people modify AR magazines to catch the spent brass). Most of the rifles shipped with the semi auto BCG. If anyone has one of these they want to part with, or know where I can find one, let me know. Thanks.

I am in need of an AR57 Auto BCG. For those who don't know what an AR57 is, it is an AR platform rifle chambered in 5.7x28 that uses PS90 magazines. It ejects the spent brass down where an AR-15 magazine would be (people modify AR magazines to catch the spent brass). Most of the rifles shipped with the semi auto BCG. If anyone has one of these they want to part with, or know where I can find one, let me know. Thanks.

There's one on Armslist Easiest way to see it is to visit www.armslist.com
and type AR57 in the [search listings] box--the guy is getting desperate, he's already posted it like 4 times

Last Edited:
I'm not getting any hits ANY WHERE on it, other then a few places with Semi Auto BCG's I cant even find any references to a Auto BCG or photos to see what i'm looking for! Sorry, Wish I could be more help!

Maybe pop on over to the Parent Sight North West Firearms and ask there, with over 40,000 members, it's a much larger collection of info, maybe some one knows something there? Worth a shot!

Were you by chance ever able to find a Bolt for this upper?

Were you by chance ever able to find a Bolt for this upper?
Perhaps this 5.7 bcg repair kit can be of help

I appreciate it but a CMMG is a radial blowback bolt for an AR…the Five Seven ULT upper is a proprietary BCG that is very different form a regular AR bolt so that's why I'm looking for a replacement. Thank you and if anyone knows where I can purchase a BCG for this upper I'd really appreciate the help? Thank you

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top