JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Peoria
State
Arizona
S&W AR15

20180810_191836.jpg

I'd be tempted to buy that, but I've been off work for almost five months. Cancer is a real hillary, that's for sure. My last AR purchase was a Windham Weaponry SRC. Got it for just $500 from Sportsman's Outdoor Super Store a week after the Parkland thing; had about $590 in it (sales tax, transfer fee, BG check) by the time the pawnbroker handed it over to me. Then I started adding things to it.

Glad I bought it when I did. As the weeks went by after that event, the last price I saw for it was $742. That's almost a 50% increase in a month or so. I'm happy with myself to have beaten the rush that always occurs after one of these things.

Sportsman's Outdoor is a good place to look for stuff. They must buy so many AR-type rifles that they get a good price on them. Free shipping, too.

SRC-carbine.JPG

Last Edited:
Do you have just the one pic?
Looks to be totally stock with no add-ons, and to be in excellent condition. How many more pictures would you need? We can see it has the stock A-frame sight base, would most likely have the ringed barrel and the standard A2 muzzle device. I think $600 is a good price in these times but to that the buyer will have to add shipping charges, background check and any transfer fee imposed by the transferring dealer. All of these increase the final cost, but at least the starting price is not a vicious right cross to the jaw.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top