JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My uncle is selling this smith and Wesson m&p 15 sport is almost new only a couple hundred rounds ever fired, he has added some accessories is a great reliable rifle asking 1000$ pm me if interested Located in Las Vegas Nevada.

EB2142BC-EDFC-430A-864B-9550A735706C.jpeg AAE36CC5-1608-4CAA-9510-D0E7ABA2819F.jpeg 19E9669F-D77E-4239-9EB8-8F91FB4725A4.jpeg 601B2FB8-D14E-4C7D-B10A-E7F63B6E21B4.jpeg 7B9986F6-ADF3-421F-A205-D240C5C8E75C.jpeg B9D5D188-54F0-4052-BFB0-DC3D94D4560D.jpeg

I'd keep it. The election put a ton of idiot liberals into the US House of Representatives and as we have all seen, the Republicans tend to "go along to get along" with the Haters of Liberty Party. Look-up HR 7115. It's a bill by some New Jersey idiot that seeks to outlaw the purchase of stripped AR-15 lowers and the parts kits to assemble said lowers into functioning "assault weapons."

The anti-firearm fools of the Evil Left both infuriate and sicken me. They seek to "reduce gun violence" by taking away from those who do not commit such violence, while doing nothing to make life miserable for those who do commit such violence. The goal is to eliminate the Right of the People to legally own and to lawfully use firearms. Period. If a dimbulb trucker like me can figger that out, surely some genius in elected politics can also figger it out-- even though said political dimbulb will never publicly admit it.

From my experience, and its been a lot, most truckers are pretty far from dimbulbs, especially guys who regularly do medium to long haul. But, you're right, its pretty easy to figure out what the lefties are trying to do, and how to stop it, but most of the silent majority just aren't motivated to stop the progress. It's sad, really. We are becoming a nation of sheeples or a-holes, and the a-holes keep biting away a chunk at a time.

I've got more than enough iron, steel and polymer boom sticks and projectiles to keep 'em away from me, but not even my kids want them after I'm gone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top