JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
223/5.56
City
San Tan Valley
State
Arizona
Zip Code
16" rifle has a anderson lower and a billet upper not sure the manufacturer on the upper has a cmg trigger and 15" key mod rail in FDE and comes with 200 rounds of .223 and has a NC star red dot . And has spikes tactical .556 BCG nickel boron finish would like to trade for a .223 lever action or something of similar value.

20210308_120028.jpg 20210308_120004.jpg 20210308_120002.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What motor is the super charger meant for ?
It's a 928 MOTORSPORTS BD11A POWERDYNE with billet impeller and comes with original size pulley and a B&M 2.5" overdrive pulley for increased boost (10-13psi) Comes with cold air charge boost tube plus boots and clamps to connect from SUPERCHARGER to intake area of engine. COMES with new idler pulley/belt tensioner also. For ANY size engine but makes MOST POWER on smaller sized engines, 4 cylinder, V6, or V8, maximum cubic inch recommended for V8 is 5.0 (302) but my friend has one in his 67 Chevrolet truck with a 350 and makes 8-1/2 psi boost and there's a guy on Speedway each weekend making 14psi on his Japanese car (I forget what it is) Honda/Nissan/Toyota
The installation kits are for sale online at a few places or Ebay that consist of the mounting plates for each specific car or truck engine and has everything required to install it except for the SUPERCHARGER. They cost between $300-$600 but mine already has the idler and tensioner and boost tube. So depending on what you want to put it on would probably just need the mounting plates and lower pulley to connect to your engine.

It's a 928 MOTORSPORTS BD11A POWERDYNE with billet impeller and comes with original size pulley and a B&M 2.5" overdrive pulley for increased boost (10-13psi) Comes with cold air charge boost tube plus boots and clamps to connect from SUPERCHARGER to intake area of engine. COMES with new idler pulley/belt tensioner also. For ANY size engine but makes MOST POWER on smaller sized engines, 4 cylinder, V6, or V8, maximum cubic inch recommended for V8 is 5.0 (302) but my friend has one in his 67 Chevrolet truck with a 350 and makes 8-1/2 psi boost and there's a guy on Speedway each weekend making 14psi on his Japanese car (I forget what it is) Honda/Nissan/Toyota
The installation kits are for sale online at a few places or Ebay that consist of the mounting plates for each specific car or truck engine and has everything required to install it except for the SUPERCHARGER. They cost between $300-$600 but mine already has the idler and tensioner and boost tube. So depending on what you want to put it on would probably just need the mounting plates and lower pulley to connect to your engine.
I will upload some photos

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top