JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been looking at a tactical shot gun concept. Then I remembered the old CHP 870 in the closet. So I went looking for a tactical stock and tripped up this.
Way cheaper than a Crimson Trace. Got those on some pistols and they are fine. Always been concerned about the recoil on an shotgun and electronics.
I tried some tritium sights on a P89 back in the day, hated them as they were not lit up enough for me.
Comments?

41cX-jDtcXL._AC_.jpg

No see-um in the dark, so, it's a non starter for me as a HD/SD shotgat!
Ghost rings much the same unless they have trit inserts!
I prefer Trit sights for any HD/SD firearm, and or a flashlight!

Been looking at a tactical shot gun concept. Then I remembered the old CHP 870 in the closet. So I went looking for a tactical stock and tripped up this.
Way cheaper than a Crimson Trace. Got those on some pistols and they are fine. Always been concerned about the recoil on an shotgun and electronics.
I tried some tritium sights on a P89 back in the day, hated them as they were not lit up enough for me.
Comments?

View attachment 8514

I run a green light-pipe on my Weatherby SA-08 bird gun which works awesome, but I put a Meprolight big white dot w/tritium insert on my M930 in place of the front brass bead.... LOVE it!

They also make them for the R870...

3FAE71E8-50B6-49B0-A573-A63E8DB36D90.jpeg

Its a shotgun who needs sights hence the term point and shoot.

Although I suspect your making a funny.... for those who don't know, that's pretty much just a myth. ;)

I noticed that my front bead has some white potting around it. Making me think that it is not threaded any more. I was unaware of screw in sights for shotguns. Thanks for the lead I will have to check them out.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top