JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ordered a Vedder LightTuck holster for my Sig P365 and decided to go with the Streamlight TLR-6 option. This will be the first time I've put a light or laser on one of my carry guns. The TLR-6 seems to get great reviews, just curious to hear if anyone here has any personal experience with them.

I have never had a laser on a gun let alone a carry gun. Never really wanted the extra weight so you will have to let us know how it affects it or if you like it.

I do have a light on my Home defense pistol in case I have to clear the house at night. The strobe would blind anyone!

I'll definitely let you know once I get everything finalized and put some miles on the rig. I figured it's a bit of a gamble but as a hobbyist it'll be worth it to give it a shot. I'm particularly worried because the combo will make the P365 larger, and the whole point is a small setup, but from what I've read it doesn't add too much (and the light/laser only adds ~1 oz).

I just ordered a Vedder LightTuck holster for my Sig P365 and decided to go with the Streamlight TLR-6 option. This will be the first time I've put a light or laser on one of my carry guns. The TLR-6 seems to get great reviews, just curious to hear if anyone here has any personal experience with them.
I have a TLR-1 on my Para Tactical .45 and like it for my home / rv defense pistol . It allows me to search with only one hand while the other is on my cane. The light easily equals or exceeds a 2D cell LED Maglight.

I have TL1s/2s on a couple of large duty guns (SIG 229, Para Ordnance, and Glock 23) that I carry in a Blackhawk Omnivore that will take anything with a Streamlight TL1/2 mounted on it for under $50. On a couple of my wife's and my smaller carries, I have crimson trace grips. DOD also put Crimson Trace grips on a Berretta 92 (Great for a suppressed pistol). Old photo of Para with the light that came with it.

Arch's 45 ACP 4.jpg

22 9mm c.jpg

Glock TL2.JPG

Glock.JPG

New Resource Reviews

Back Top