JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ordered a Vedder LightTuck holster for my Sig P365 and decided to go with the Streamlight TLR-6 option. This will be the first time I've put a light or laser on one of my carry guns. The TLR-6 seems to get great reviews, just curious to hear if anyone here has any personal experience with them.

I have never had a laser on a gun let alone a carry gun. Never really wanted the extra weight so you will have to let us know how it affects it or if you like it.

I do have a light on my Home defense pistol in case I have to clear the house at night. The strobe would blind anyone!

I'll definitely let you know once I get everything finalized and put some miles on the rig. I figured it's a bit of a gamble but as a hobbyist it'll be worth it to give it a shot. I'm particularly worried because the combo will make the P365 larger, and the whole point is a small setup, but from what I've read it doesn't add too much (and the light/laser only adds ~1 oz).

I just ordered a Vedder LightTuck holster for my Sig P365 and decided to go with the Streamlight TLR-6 option. This will be the first time I've put a light or laser on one of my carry guns. The TLR-6 seems to get great reviews, just curious to hear if anyone here has any personal experience with them.
I have a TLR-1 on my Para Tactical .45 and like it for my home / rv defense pistol . It allows me to search with only one hand while the other is on my cane. The light easily equals or exceeds a 2D cell LED Maglight.

I have TL1s/2s on a couple of large duty guns (SIG 229, Para Ordnance, and Glock 23) that I carry in a Blackhawk Omnivore that will take anything with a Streamlight TL1/2 mounted on it for under $50. On a couple of my wife's and my smaller carries, I have crimson trace grips. DOD also put Crimson Trace grips on a Berretta 92 (Great for a suppressed pistol). Old photo of Para with the light that came with it.

Arch's 45 ACP 4.jpg

22 9mm c.jpg

Glock TL2.JPG

Glock.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top