JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read a report by one owner, that the factory mags rust almost immediately - don't know, maybe he lived in Lousiana & took it gator hunting every day. One thing to watch for, though, and hopefully there will be quality aftermarket mags (Mec-Gar?) available at some point.
No rust on mine, if you are in a very corrosive environment I suppose anything can rust but that is not my experience at all. If he is that sweaty that he is rusting it out. then he should go with a glock. The design fits more rounds into a compact magazine that I've encountered in any other design, not sure if aftermarket magazines can match it.

A very close relative of mine has one. P320 in 40S&W (top) and P365 in 9mm (bottom). Owner reports massive satisfaction with both...

P320 vs P365ed - Copy.jpg

I got rid of my Glock 43 and bought a 365XL. I bought it at Sportsman's Warehouse for full price. A few days later they went on sale. Contacted their corporate via E-Mail and the refunded the difference. Great customer service. As for the gun, I love it. Very accurate and reliable it came with two 10 round mags and one 12 round mag.

P365's are complete junk. I absolutely hate my three...:s0093::D

All joking aside, they have become by far my favorite carry gun. I would never have thought that such a tiny and light pistol could have such a good combination of capacity, accuracy, and controllability.

P365s-XL.jpg

P365%20two%20tone-XL.jpg

P365%27s-XL.jpg

P365%20W-AAC-XL.jpg

P365's are complete junk. I absolutely hate my three...
You had me going there for a minute :s0112:

All joking aside, they have become by far my favorite carry gun. I would never have thought that such a tiny and light pistol could have such a good combination of capacity, accuracy, and controllability.
I couldn't agree more. I didn't think anything could replace my G19, but I can count on one hand how many times I've carried it since getting my P365.

You had me going there for a minute :s0112:

I couldn't agree more. I didn't think anything could replace my G19, but I can count on one hand how many times I've carried it since getting my P365.
Yep, that was me with my P320's. I had several of them as well (now only two), and they were my EDC for several years, prior to that an M11A1. But now that I have P365's and XL's, my Classic Series SIGs and my P320's just sit in the safe. I love the looks and the size/ capacity of the XL's, but my brother and I both found the standard 365 every bit as controllable and accurate as the XL, which was both surprising and impressive. Two of my three are XL's, but only because I like the looks better and the 12 rounds, not because I think they are a more capable gun.

Dan Bongino on his radio show says he has a P365. If it's good enough for a former Secret Service agent, it ought to be good enough for the average American. Me? I don't have too many handguns because I can't hit the broad side of a barn with one...

i bought one and ran a box through it, took it to Concealed Carry class and qualified with it.

it then went shooting with me until i sent 15-20 boxes down range. it's been my primary carry for years now.

it replaced a kahr pm9.

Excellent gun. Been carrying mine for several years. Probably got about 1200 rounds through it. Haven't found anything yet that doesn't work the way it's supposed to.
RTL

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top