JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After successfully ignoring the hype since they came out, I made the mistake of handling one at the Vegas gun show. I just purchased an FN FNS 9c for a carry gun, and now I'm thinking I'll sell it. It holds 12 rounds versus the 10 rounds the P365 holds, but the P365 seems much smaller.

I remember when the P365 came out people were having issues with them, has this been resolved with newer production guns? Is there a certain date range I should stay away from?

I just shot one last weekend. I am sold. Brownells has them for $489 shipped and I want to "pull the trigge". Need to sell some surplus pistols or rifles first. Magazines are a bit expensive, bu so worth it.

Yes sir, I traded my Glock 27 for it. It has three different magazine's: flush 10 round, 10 round with pinkie extension, and 12 round. This gun is incredible, accurate, and smaller than my wife's smith and Wesson m and p shield 9mm. Shot a nice grouping at 25 yards. Hard to do with compacts. The trigger has a really nice feel to it and can rapid fire with ease. I love this gun. It's my new carry and I highly recommend. The first generation had issues, but all the new generations have the x- ray night sights and have fixed the previous issue. Mine was purchased October 2018. Thanks, Robby M

I have one it's a great little gun. Dimensions are almost exactly the same as a kahr cm9 except its double stack 10 round magazine instead of 6 round single stack without adding noticable width. It even fits in the kahr holster. The trigger is similar to the kahr but even shorter and smoother pull. Both guns are excellent. The kahr was among the smallest pocket 9 mm available. The 365 achievers the same size package with 4 more rounds. What is not to like. I also have glock 43. Which is also an excellent choice for those who prefer glock style trigger. The grip on the pocket glock feels bigger. If you have big hands 365 grip might almost feel too small, but with practice not an issue. Sig really did 365 right, with ergonomics including front slide sessions for easy chamber check. You can also get a 12 round extended magazine without adding much length to the magazine. Which might be the preferred way for people with large hands to carry. I have had no reliability issues accuracy is as good as the shooter assisted by smooth trigger and positive audible trigger reset. The magazine being so compact is the genius part of the design. If the magazine could be scaled for a 45 acp that would be amazing for those who prefer that caliber. Any way it's a great option.

I have been carrying one every day for about a year now. After a few minutes you almost forget its there. If you ever have to use it, you'll be in good shape if you have been practicing. It point easily, has easy to aquire sites and a very nice trigger. I know if my life ever depends on it, my Sig P365 will deliver.

Remember. When seconds count, help is just minutes away!

I almost always wait for a good deal before buying a gun. After reading the comments in this thread, I'm worried the next time I see one in a shop it just might follow me home. Thanks a lot guys! :s0114::s0155:

It happened :s0155:

AC26566F-321B-4066-81CB-B681BE118772.jpeg

... The magazine being so compact is the genius part of the design. If the magazine could be scaled for a 45 acp that would be amazing for those who prefer that caliber.

I read a report by one owner, that the factory mags rust almost immediately - don't know, maybe he lived in Lousiana & took it gator hunting every day. One thing to watch for, though, and hopefully there will be quality aftermarket mags (Mec-Gar?) available at some point.

I have carried one for almost a year now. I carry every day. I have about 600 trouble free rounds. It is small, easy to carry, handles nice and is quite accurate.

Oh yes, the hype is all true.

Get one, you'll love it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top