Reactions
I read a report by one owner, that the factory mags rust almost immediately - don't know, maybe he lived in Lousiana & took it gator hunting every day. One thing to watch for, though, and hopefully there will be quality aftermarket mags (Mec-Gar?) available at some point.
No rust on mine, if you are in a very corrosive environment I suppose anything can rust but that is not my experience at all. If he is that sweaty that he is rusting it out. then he should go with a glock. The design fits more rounds into a compact magazine that I've encountered in any other design, not sure if aftermarket magazines can match it.

Reactions
A very close relative of mine has one. P320 in 40S&W (top) and P365 in 9mm (bottom). Owner reports massive satisfaction with both...

P320 vs P365ed - Copy.jpg

Reactions
I got rid of my Glock 43 and bought a 365XL. I bought it at Sportsman's Warehouse for full price. A few days later they went on sale. Contacted their corporate via E-Mail and the refunded the difference. Great customer service. As for the gun, I love it. Very accurate and reliable it came with two 10 round mags and one 12 round mag.

Reactions
P365's are complete junk. I absolutely hate my three...:s0093::D

All joking aside, they have become by far my favorite carry gun. I would never have thought that such a tiny and light pistol could have such a good combination of capacity, accuracy, and controllability.

P365s-XL.jpg

P365%20two%20tone-XL.jpg

P365%27s-XL.jpg

P365%20W-AAC-XL.jpg

P365's are complete junk. I absolutely hate my three...
You had me going there for a minute :s0112:

All joking aside, they have become by far my favorite carry gun. I would never have thought that such a tiny and light pistol could have such a good combination of capacity, accuracy, and controllability.
I couldn't agree more. I didn't think anything could replace my G19, but I can count on one hand how many times I've carried it since getting my P365.

Reactions
You had me going there for a minute :s0112:

I couldn't agree more. I didn't think anything could replace my G19, but I can count on one hand how many times I've carried it since getting my P365.
Yep, that was me with my P320's. I had several of them as well (now only two), and they were my EDC for several years, prior to that an M11A1. But now that I have P365's and XL's, my Classic Series SIGs and my P320's just sit in the safe. I love the looks and the size/ capacity of the XL's, but my brother and I both found the standard 365 every bit as controllable and accurate as the XL, which was both surprising and impressive. Two of my three are XL's, but only because I like the looks better and the 12 rounds, not because I think they are a more capable gun.

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top