JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not at capital in Phoenix.....
Paradise Valley Park
40th street north of Bell Rd.
Starts at 11:00.

Everyone come out and be counted among the numbers of people who want to keep their Constitutiinal Rights!

Does a pistol grip shotgun or a pistol ar or drako ak count as a long gun? Lol

Here's the thing I've seen concerning the funny long gun bringing--8+ years ago there was a group of folks here in & around the phoenix area, and we would get together for 'open carry' events. For some reason nobody much was ever shocked by seeing a group of folks carrying handguns but when you add the scary long gun, it looks out of place & that tends to arouse people & not in a good way. The purpose of the get together was not supposed to be detrimental in any way to the movement.

The 2nd Amendment Foundation recommends that long guns not be brought to this function but if they must then at least leave the magazine out.

Doesn't anybody find it odd these national/state rally(ies) are being promoted from FB via local gun blogs, new and olde established blogs, by an unknown entity called, "the national constitutional coalition of patriotic Americans"

When you go to their FB site, click on ABOUT:
The NCCPA is a coalition of various Patriot groups who have come together to unify our ideals and diligently work together to uphold the Constitution.

Do you realize you have no earthly idea who the piper is who is playing the tune(s) for these marches at the State's capital!

Yes some state's local grassroots organizers have picked up the mantra, but WHO instigated this movement in the first place?

There was a pretty good turn out nation wide, although the media tried to compare it to the march for life. Unfortunately they failed to mention that the teenagers in those crowds were less than 10% of the count. Most of the marchers were 45 year old women, bitter about Hillarys loss. Anti Trump fans, Moveon, Black Lives Matter and the like made up the majority of the marchers who pushed the kids to the front to garner sympathy.

Doesn't anybody find it odd these national/state rally(ies) are being promoted from FB via local gun blogs, new and olde established blogs, by an unknown entity called, "the national constitutional coalition of patriotic Americans"

When you go to their FB site, click on ABOUT:
The NCCPA is a coalition of various Patriot groups who have come together to unify our ideals and diligently work together to uphold the Constitution.

Do you realize you have no earthly idea who the piper is who is playing the tune(s) for these marches at the State's capital!

Yes some state's local grassroots organizers have picked up the mantra, but WHO instigated this movement in the first place?
That is an excellent question, however I was just glad to see some pro-gun support and some coverage in the media.

The reports i saw showed sparse attendance and the reports i heard from acquaintances across the county stated the rallies turned into election campaigning by those candidates 'stating - oh yes i support your firearm blah blah (you chose the adjective)' if you elect me!

It is an interesting multifaceted conundrum...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top