JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking at picking up a Sig P365 does anyone own one? What are your thoughts. Everything I've read is good but I'm wondering what you guys think of it.
Thanks
Big fan of sigs in general. I dont own a 365 but have shot my buddies a bunch. If you have big hand get grip extensions. My current CCW is my p220 elite nitron 45 which happens to also be my most accurate 45 I own and the SRT makes follow up shots quicker. Not overly a huge fan of polymer guns except for a cple...walther ppq and Springfield XD series but as I said, you cant go wrong with a sig. Just see how it fits in your hand, how the trigger feels etc.

Yeah I've always been a Sig fan myself, currently only a P229 in 40 and a P320 in 9. I've been carrying the P320 for a few months and love it but I like something a bit slimmer might be more versatile especially when just wearing a Tee. My Uncle loves his after a few hundred rounds the trigger feels much better.
The extended magazine with the extra finger grip is a must have.

yeah trigger break in is a must I found with sigs, one of the reason i got the 220 with the SRT....since youre already a sig guy seems like a no brainer :)

I have one two months old now.
It shoots well, carries very well, easier than a 1911 to disassemble. I have no regrets and am thrilled with it.
It has had no feed issues to 520 various rounds so am going to stop battering it since it is my every day carry now. I am confidant of reliability.
I didn't like the generic "fits all" holster I had so I'm currently carrying it on the ankle. It may take some time to provide or make a proper holster, there aren't many on the market as yet that suits me. Ankle carry is very doable by the way and comfortable, unfortunately at my age I'm really slow accessing it.
Still, an old guy with a gun, once he gets to it, has to be a bit safer than most guys with no gun to get to, wouldn't you think:).

I have one two months old now.
It shoots well, carries very well, easier than a 1911 to disassemble. I have no regrets and am thrilled with it.
It has had no feed issues to 520 various rounds so am going to stop battering it since it is my every day carry now. I am confidant of reliability.
I didn't like the generic "fits all" holster I had so I'm currently carrying it on the ankle. It may take some time to provide or make a proper holster, there aren't many on the market as yet that suits me. Ankle carry is very doable by the way and comfortable, unfortunately at my age I'm really slow accessing it.
Still, an old guy with a gun, once he gets to it, has to be a bit safer than most guys with no gun to get to, wouldn't you think:).
Have you looked into alien gear holsters....they have them i believe for the 365....i like their setup...you can actually get one holster either iwb or owb and get different shells for different guns for like an extra 15....only one i liked for my 220 compact in iwb....they also make their shape shift line which is really cool but are limited to the guns that are compatible....they ship with extra hardware etc....i think with shipping i paid about 80 for an iwb and extra shell got here in AZ in 3 days

Those Alien gear IWBs are great my P320 rides with me everyday in one.
yeah I was skeptical at 1st but my manager told me they are a good product. Definitely glad I picked it up. Plus, I only found 1 other IWB for my p220 lol, I just wish they had the shapeshift package for the p220 compact. I really like how they include extra hardware and different bushings, not to mentions its extremely well made especially the 3.5.

Have you looked into alien gear holsters....they have them i believe for the 365....i like their setup...you can actually get one holster either iwb or owb and get different shells for different guns for like an extra 15....only one i liked for my 220 compact in iwb....they also make their shape shift line which is really cool but are limited to the guns that are compatible....they ship with extra hardware etc....i think with shipping i paid about 80 for an iwb and extra shell got here in AZ in 3 days
I just did thank you kindly, I don't care for the IWB much and prefer leather over Kydex. I'm still perusing the web and notice more and more come online with their version almost weekly so I'm sure I'll match with something soon.

I'm looking at picking up a Sig P365 does anyone own one? What are your thoughts. Everything I've read is good but I'm wondering what you guys think of it.
Thanks
I have transferred several to customers and their reporting indicates that it is a breeze to shoot and despite it's small size is comfortable and controllable even for large hands.

That's what I've heard as well I think I'm going to see if I can rent one before I spend the money.
Caswells or shooters world rent but im not sure if either carry them...youre in mesa so i would give caswell a call 1st....or just pick it up im sure youll be happy with it

There are a few places that rent them I've found. I need to save some cash up, I bought a Jeep Cherokee today that I wasn't really planning on buying but the deal was to good and it will make a perfect camping/bugout rig. Much better than my 2wd Ranger.

A relative has one. Like it a lot; uses it for "summer carry" in his board shorts. Will put his P320 back into service when heavier clothes will better hide its presence...

Thanks
Did a little research myself on the P365. Small Light weight pocket rocket. Seems an excellent choice with High Capacity. The only concern might be 9mm. I am wondering if the new options in self defense ammo have eliminated that concern. Personally I carry a .40 cal. Shield. About the same weight with a larger bark. A dependable pocket rocket keeps you prepared but unobtrusive. Unfortunately I have yet to see or shoot the P365 yet. I can not fault your choice at all as this is the pistol I have been steering my son toward.

Did a little research myself on the P365. Small Light weight pocket rocket. Seems an excellent choice with High Capacity. The only concern might be 9mm. I am wondering if the new options in self defense ammo have eliminated that concern. Personally I carry a .40 cal. Shield. About the same weight with a larger bark. A dependable pocket rocket keeps you prepared but unobtrusive. Unfortunately I have yet to see or shoot the P365 yet. I can not fault your choice at all as this is the pistol I have been steering my son toward.
Same boat, i prefer larger calibers myself, my favorite ccw of mine is my p220 compact 45, doesnt print at all except maybe when im sitting, all in all youll never go wrong with a sig IMO

With a waste that is already printing well over the belt, any pistol prints negatively for me. Hence the term Pocket Rocket. That is easily accessible and prints not at all with my new favorite pants, CARGO.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top