JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please click the link and add your name to the list. These people just flat out DO NOT GET IT.

I disagree they get it and are very afraid of us. They know a couple of people in a block would lock up the counties police leaving mayhem to rain everywhere else. I for one will be one of the holdouts as I refuse to "go quietly into the night!" Germany proved what can happen when the sheep are allowed to be protected by the wolves.

"...leaving mayhem to (reign) everywhere else" until the Guard, reinforcements from other municipalities, or the military arrives. The Warsaw Ghetto (1943) and Warsaw Uprising (1944) showed what happens to local urban revolts, unsupported by military intervention will accomplish- and how they end.... May God bless and save the United States...

"...leaving mayhem to (reign) everywhere else" until the Guard, reinforcements from other municipalities, or the military arrives. The Warsaw Ghetto (1943) and Warsaw Uprising (1944) showed what happens to local urban revolts, unsupported by military intervention will accomplish- and how they end.... May God bless and save the United States...
Even so what happened in the Warsaw uprising was far preferable to what took place in the death camps--I'll take fight & die like a man anyday over being gassed and starved

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top