JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would you do if this happened to you?

Hopefully you would do better than these residents.

We'll see if justice really prevails.

SR

There is no way that ANYONE can legally justify a no knock warrant. They need to be forever shut down and never be allowed again - period. This is happening far too often and it needs to stop. Same thing with civil forfeiture - nothing more than theft by cop.

What would you do if this happened to you?

Hopefully you would do better than these residents.

We'll see if justice really prevails.

SR
This is only going to get worst. This bill is also unfunded, and there is a big shortage of law enforcement. Not only is this against State and US Constitution, but now you have to prove innocence, there are a buch of illegal acts involved. Where will they be stored and can they be returnrd in the same condition as taken? It's a pure mess. No one in the residence mat have ammo or firearms either. Very costly to have your rights restored and up to three years or more.

Hopefully a case can be brought to SCOTUS and have this dumbarse law struck down hard and the states sued the crap out of!
Unfortunately, those who wrote this horsecrap will never be held accountable for their infringements against WE THE PEOPLE!

It's GOINS, not GOINGS, lady.
Yes; the article misspelled Goins as "Goines" several times. Who edits the copy at this newspaper? You'd think the paper would get correct the names of those involved. Miserable standards in today's alleged journalism. Lawrence O'Donnell, call your office...

This law hasn't begun to unfold into a total nightmare. Soon word of it will spread out to what a neat weapon it is and the ease on being able to use it. Strange but I haven't seen anything yet on what the consequences are for false charges might be? Also what kind of proof is needed to take this type of action? In the past, I have seen women serve papers just to keep the male aways from a residence to keep the male from community property. I can see blood shed without cause because of emotionial ties being added to physical restraint of personal property, and charges unproven guilt without being charged and tried. Personal effects being taken possible without cause. Is this property secure once seized or even recoverable? Some has extreme monetary value, and may even be insured? Many more incidents will occur and death and needless injury on both sides will increase on this illegal law. It has no concessions, unmandated, or funded, enforced by the State police or County Sheriff, also no arrangements for storage for firearms, or if called for jail/hospital for the person who is being detained. All this at a time when law enforcement struggles for man power and funding to keep the present laws and peace in today's environment.

They are already starting to point out "Successful" cases to lend credence and a positive spin on this! In Oregon, they are reporting on a former Marine who had planned to Kill ANTIFA and they claim he was Bi-polar and has other mental illness and should have not been able to buy guns, yet there was no adjudication against him prior to this! Oregon rolled out the Red Flag on him anyway and seized his stuff, and now he is going to have to fight to clear his name! Another case in Texas, another former Marine suffering PTSD is somehow implicated in a "mass shooting" plot and has his stuff seized, all with out proof or due process!

Could these asinine laws be at their root directed towards veterans-- the men who Swore to defend Liberty and who will never set aside that oath? The government, prior becoming tyrannical, wanted these men armed and ready to defend Freedom. Now that the government has become tyrannical, would that same government want these men disarmed such that any present tyranny would stand unopposed? I admit such a question might be a stretch, but is it possible?

Last Edited:
Who are they? Is he being treated and by who, and has a Doctor given some kind of a statement? As far as I know the Oregon guy gave like a locker room type statement is all I heard. Almost anyone could be guilty of that. These days not only people who never served in combat are supposed to suffer PTSD, but now claims of those never having been in the service also want a piece of that space too. I know of one never served in my area. Made a statement. Yeah a bit weird, but the mother in law turned him in when they got into it in his house when he told her to leave. Well known, so law told him by phone where he stood. He was able to farm his guns out with friends, and turned himself in to get booked after the weekend. After his divorce, went to some schools court mandated (anger and others). After I think three years, a lot of money, along with added lawyer fees, his rights for fire arms was restored. His firearms and ammo collected from his friends, and life goes on. I find it strange they used Marines to point out how great this new law works, are the target people for PTSD and firearms. Could this be a trend?

Forgot to add that any being treated for any mental conditions by the VA, those records would not be available to the public. If treated by civilian doctors they may not either, as pretty sure both are confidential. However, if they are hospitalized for it, then I believe it is disclosed. Treated by mood enhancement medications I don't believe passes as being on that list of can not be a firearms owner. I know that things like any that have a stroke, the doctor notifies DMV that you can no longer drive, but I'm not sure if it can be restored if you pass a time limit without a repeated condition or not.

Notice the first few have been Marines and other Vets, those they claim to have mental issues ( the Mil dosn't have/keep Mentally ill people) and so far, these cases have only been treated for cases of PTSD and issues related to post service! What does THAT say?

I don't want to say more, but I think you can read between the lines here!
Over 60 years of Combat experienced Vets out there among us, you would think if we were a threat, we would know about it!

Every single armed patriot is a threat to them if you ask any of the leftist loonies in office. They want all firearms removed from the country for their safety - and they don't care how many millions of people get killed doing it. This red flag crap is just another place to start chipping away at it.

Doesn't require a mountain of thought, but this upcoming election is beyond extremely important. Praise God there is needed a 60-vote majority to end debate on a bill in the Senate, and a 66-vote majority to pass a bill. Or is it 60 to pass a bill? It used to be 66 votes, but very little ever got done-- just as The Framers wanted. With so many Republicans retiring in both Chambers, our Liberty has not been is such peril in many decades. Imagine if we had a single-chamber government, like do various banana republics around the globe. It would be one vote and that's the law after the president signs it. Most likely the president would support the law (probably fattens his wallet), and his signature is guaranteed. The People would have NO voice. I think Taiwan is like this. Their government meets once every six years. No doubt so many things pop up during that time that the only bills that get a vote are the ones that make some well-connected person some easy money. The Framers were a collection of geniuses that history had never before assembled, and has yet to assemble a second time. The Summer of '87 was truly a miracle-- and we are living it still...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top