JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,
Been on NWFA for a couple years. Enjoy it quite a bit. I grew up in Kalifornya, and have family and friends in CA, AZ and TX so thought I'd check in on how the warmer/drier folks are doing.

I live in SW Washington as well so figured that was close enough to allow me on SWFirearms.... ;)

Welcome, Glad you escaped Kalifornia, sorry you got stuck in Washington beautiful country but the government moved from Kalifornia also.
Thanks! I spent 25 years in Alaska where guns are like fishing poles.....you have a stack of them sitting in the corner but always need another. We got tired of shoveling snow, and I work remotely (kinda sloper-ish) so moved south to be closer to family. I'm in a very conservative, farming, hunting, fishing, 2A friendly town, but the state is ran by "other than 2A friendly" folks at this point so there are clouds on the horizon. I should have done a little better homework but making the best of it. At least I didn't move to Oregon like my wife was rootin' for.. :s0114::s0114:

I did just buy a chit load of AR mags before the high capacity mag ban goes to a vote so I got that taken care of.....:)

Hello All,
Been on NWFA for a couple years. Enjoy it quite a bit. I grew up in Kalifornya, and have family and friends in CA, AZ and TX so thought I'd check in on how the warmer/drier folks are doing.

I live in SW Washington as well so figured that was close enough to allow me on SWFirearms.... ;)

JohnnyMac! ;):D

BFAF8F3B-4903-4A0D-9223-3B7463CB80B8.gif

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top