JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning all. I'm another transplant to Arizona. Been here this time for 5 years and likely staying this time. I'm an Air Force Veteran living in the Phoenix area. My wife and I are avid shooters and take part as much as possible in the 2A community here. I participate in clean up opportunities to try to keep our areas acceptable. I 'stumbled' onto this community while perusing Backpage for a new pistol and look forward to contributing in a most positive sense.

The screen name comes from the time that I lived in Louisiana. Loved the Bayous there. Still go back from time to time. Nature at it's finest.

I'm an AR guy. Got a few that I've built and enjoy testing myself. Built a 300 blackout SBR and got it suppressed. It's fun to not hear it shoot! Pistol wise, I favor Glock's, but own Springfield and Walther as well. I grew up in Illinois and have watched that state spiral and am happy to live in a state like Arizona where I can shoot pretty much whatever I want to shoot.

I'm an AR guy. Got a few that I've built and enjoy testing myself. Built a 300 blackout SBR and got it suppressed. It's fun to not hear it shoot! Pistol wise, I favor Glock's, but own Springfield and Walther as well. I grew up in Illinois and have watched that state spiral and am happy to live in a state like Arizona where I can shoot pretty much whatever I want to shoot.
Welcome. That was one of our primary reasons for moving to AZ. LOTS of Public Land.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top