JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, even though they made their own bed, and now they have to sleep in it, I still wish that state's adults would nut up and do something about it, and I don't mean have a "counseling session" either. Wouldn't hurt if the kids that had a head on their shoulder took the lead on this as well. There's gotta be a few of them raised right.

Well, even though they made their own bed, and now they have to sleep in it, I still wish that state's adults would nut up and do something about it, and I don't mean have a "counseling session" either. Wouldn't hurt if the kids that had a head on their shoulder took the lead on this as well. There's gotta be a few of them raised right.

Part of the problem is that school is smack dab in the heart of Liberal land! The parents are super duper liberal and wealthy, and don't spend time parenting their kids ( this seems to be a recurring theme) and doesn't represent the rest of the state! Sadly, Colorado suffers like the rest of the states where the laws and liberal policies of the big cities force the rest of the state to follow! It's a sickness that is spredding all across the nation! Sad, Colorado used to be one of the most conservative pro 2nd states in the union, even compared to Az!

My Ranch is still in the ultra conservative part of the state ( Thank God for that) and very pro 2nd, sadly, one of the last redoubts left that hasn't been infiltrated by the Californication of America! I hold out hope that we will remain free up there, but it's creeping ever closer! Only thing keeping it at bay is the altitude keeps most flat lander's from coming up my mountain! I rest my head at just over 9400 feet, Most cannot handle that for any length of time, lack of O2 has that effect on them!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/07/us/colorado-denver-area-school-shooting/index.html

SEEMS TO ME THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH COLORADO STUDENTS!

TOO MUCH WEED? TOO MUCH PRIVILEGE? TOO LITTLE OXYGEN?

The common denominator in every school shooting since the mid 50's is the pharmaceutical industry and the 200 drugs (poisons) to cure a chemical imbalance. These poisons are prescribed to over 100 million world wide and each makes an average profit of $7.5 million a day. You got a new batch of poisons just make up a chemical imbalance for it to cure and with every member of the FDA having financial ties to the drug industry it will be approve twice as fast along with twice as many. DRUG LOBBYING.jpg

Don't expect any in the House or Senate to blame anything but a piece of steel. Which is why the cartel spends 7 times the amount that the number two lobbyist. $400 billion profit a year grease a lot of dirty politicians hands and being none have spoken out on this common denominator it seems all are dirty. What's a few kids lives when I can get rich plus get unconstitutional gun laws passed. This would explain these people going postal at shopping malls with their knifes or cars or matches in countries with no Second Amendment. The main ingredient in Prozac is fluoride. The NAZI's used Fluoride in WWII to make their victims go mad. Mercury and other poisons are used and every child being a kid is prescribed this poisons.

Here is the kicker NO ONE ON THIS EARTH KNOWS WHAT A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IS!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top