JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which .50 caliber round?? .50 AE?? .50 BMG?? .500 S&W?? .50 Beowulf?? I am sure that there are buyers for each of those calibers. Just look at current retail pricing, then come down some. So many people think that they are a retail store and are charging ridiculous prices for the firearms and ammunition. Look at several places online, then price yours accordingly (it will sell much faster if you are fair with your pricing).

If you have .50 AE and want a reasonable price for it, I would probably be interested (however, you are WAY south of Mesa, so that would preclude me from purchasing it simply because of the drive for me).

Last Edited:
Which .50 caliber round?? .50 AE?? .50 BMG?? .500 S&W?? .50 Beowulf?? I am sure that there are buyers for each of those calibers. Just look at current retail pricing, then come down some. So many people think that they are a retail store and are charging ridiculous prices for the firearms and ammunition. Look at several places online, then price yours accordingly (it will sell much faster if you are fair with your pricing.

If you have .50 AE and want a reasonable price for it, I would probably be interested (however, you are WAY south of Mesa, so that would preclude me from purchasing it simply because of the drive for me).

Since yours is belted, I am presuming that it is .50 BMG. If it was produced in 1953, it is very, very old. This means that it is likely to be a much hotter round by now (especially if it was stored in a hot area). Retail/online pricing for most .50 BMG right now looks to be between $2.85 & $8 per round. If you priced it around $2.50 - $3.25 per round, I think you can move it quickly.

Would the BMG armor piercing rounds be worth more?
If you were to sell .50BMG rounds that can pierce armor, Dianne "Dingbat" Feinswine would send the ATF to your place and arrest you on undeniable suspicion that are selling such ammo for the express purpose of shooting-down an airliner with one shot. You might say Feinswine is an idiot who knows zero about guns (and you'd be right), but the Criminal Left Media so abhors your Right to own and use firearms for all purposes moral and just that they will believe, support and propagate any bullschumer lie the old hag might tell. The Framers believed the Media was there to keep the government honest by telling the American People about subjects the government would rather the People not know nor hear. Yeah; maybe in 1791-- but not in these modern days. The Media today is part & parcel an ally of the federal government, and loses no time to spin the lies bilging-forth from the White House and Capitol Hill.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top