Reactions
Which .50 caliber round?? .50 AE?? .50 BMG?? .500 S&W?? .50 Beowulf?? I am sure that there are buyers for each of those calibers. Just look at current retail pricing, then come down some. So many people think that they are a retail store and are charging ridiculous prices for the firearms and ammunition. Look at several places online, then price yours accordingly (it will sell much faster if you are fair with your pricing).

If you have .50 AE and want a reasonable price for it, I would probably be interested (however, you are WAY south of Mesa, so that would preclude me from purchasing it simply because of the drive for me).

Last Edited:
Reactions
Which .50 caliber round?? .50 AE?? .50 BMG?? .500 S&W?? .50 Beowulf?? I am sure that there are buyers for each of those calibers. Just look at current retail pricing, then come down some. So many people think that they are a retail store and are charging ridiculous prices for the firearms and ammunition. Look at several places online, then price yours accordingly (it will sell much faster if you are fair with your pricing.

If you have .50 AE and want a reasonable price for it, I would probably be interested (however, you are WAY south of Mesa, so that would preclude me from purchasing it simply because of the drive for me).

Reactions
It looks like it may be armor piercing rounds. I had a choice between tracer belts or Ball belts or these which have a silver tip made in 1953 in California and say: WCC90 on the end

Reactions
Since yours is belted, I am presuming that it is .50 BMG. If it was produced in 1953, it is very, very old. This means that it is likely to be a much hotter round by now (especially if it was stored in a hot area). Retail/online pricing for most .50 BMG right now looks to be between $2.85 & $8 per round. If you priced it around $2.50 - $3.25 per round, I think you can move it quickly.

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads