JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all y'all! 👋 We're returning to New Mexico after having lived in Portland, OR for the last 8 years. Prior to that we had lived in the East Mountains outside of Albuquerque for 30+ years. This time, if the plan goes the way we hope, we'll be living in Los Lunas area.
One good thing about where we lived in Portland is living in close proximity to the Clackamas Sherriff's Public Training Center where I had the good fortune to take several of their defensive handgun shooting classes. Top notch instruction there...
Wanting to improve my rifle shooting skills, I had signed-up for an Appleseed event in Oregon, but the relocation back to NM screwed that timing up. Fortunately Appleseed lets you transfer to another event and now I am slated to go to the event in Alamogordo weekend of September 11th. Anyone else going? I need to get some practice in before then with my 10/22 using the various shooting positions and drill requirements and I'm really looking forward to getting ready for that event.
Anyway, happy to join this forum and be part of the community here.
Wayne

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top