JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see now, so they reduce the force that can lawfully be used to apprehend bad guys so when the same bag guys break into our homes and we use some type of force i.e. use our guns to stop them then those same people that created these anti-law-enforcement laws will then turn around and crucify us for using our guns to protect ourselves and our family.

I do not live in Washington State, nor do I have any immediate family under a roof for which I pay. If I did have a family and a roof and the safety of those near & dear was threatened, I'd waste no brain power deciding whether or not to defend my interests with force. "Force" is the only thing a violent criminal understands because that is his primary tool for acquiring what he desires. If the law-abiding are to live a peaceful life, they must be ever-ready to defend that life with force.

The world is an evil, cruel and violent place. Those not willing to defend themselves and those they love will soon fall victim to those who have no compunction against using whatever tactic works the best to satisfy the needs, wants and desires of the too-many two-legged predators who bedevil our society...

YEP

1911strength.jpg

You ready to move out of that liberal sh!t hole yet?
Less than 8-yrs and I'm pulling the pin on my pension and we're outta this state!

BTW-

The first grandson will be born mid/late August, so we're driving our Jeep Wrangler down starting early (like 4am early) on Saturday-9/4 & staying in Sliver City that night. The wife wants to check out Virginia City (she loves all that old cowboy history stuff) on Sun-9/5, then we head out on 9/6, grease through Vegas (as fast as possible LOL) to where we have an Air B&B house booked in your area from 9/6 through 9/11…. AND it has a nice looking in-ground pool (UNLIKE your place, slacker! LOL), so y'all will have to come visit US for a seafood boil feast (or something) poolside!

I'm also going to bring the Tikka, just in case there's an opportunity to stretch its wings again.

So y'all drop your *ocks & grab your socks, Stomper will be in town come September! ;)

Last Edited:
Less than 8-yrs and I'm pulling the pin on my pension and we're outta this state!

BTW-

The first grandson will be born mid/late August, so we're driving our Jeep Wrangler down starting early (like 4am early) on Saturday-9/4 & staying in Sliver City that night. The wife wants to check out Virginia City (she loves all that old cowboy history stuff) on Sun-9/5, then we head out on 9/6, grease through Vegas (as fast as possible LOL) to where we have an Air B&B house booked in your area from 9/6 through 9/11…. AND it has a nice looking in-ground pool (UNLIKE your place, slacker! LOL), so y'all will have to come visit US for a seafood boil feast (or something) poolside!

I'm also going to bring the Tikka, just in case there's an opportunity to stretch its wings again.

So drop y'all drop your *ocks & grab your socks, Stomper will be in town come September! ;)
Hell Ya!! I'll make sure to clear the calendar and maybe take a day off work.

That link to the idiots in power up in the pacific north west astounds me with vomit. These idiots can not believe that telling the police that they have a duty to leave the scene. Is unfathomable.
Where were the voters during the time when this bill was passed.

That link to the idiots in power up in the pacific north west astounds me with vomit. These idiots can not believe that telling the police that they have a duty to leave the scene. Is unfathomable.
Where were the voters during the time when this bill was passed.
Ummmm... sycophantic Seattleites and Washingtonians, so it does not matter where they were. They just follow like mindless lemmings...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top