JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of us might not be into gossip. The lack of facts discourages dialog from the more conservative which may need retraction later.
Now if you are interested in fact less hypothesis , theories or sly innuendoes, Well, bring it on. I'm already ready for a good fiction any day.

I'll start one;
Non thinkers and the guilty are quick to distract and deflect reality by diminishing an accuser's credibility by waving the conspiracy theory card. However, if you live long enough and pay attention, you will eventually come to realize there are plenty of groups that do in fact use power and money to orchestrate wild and cruel events for their own gain.

Two of the last president's mentors, and hero's, emphatically expressed to willing minions:

"Never let a crisis go to waste" as said by Rahm Emanuel most recently, but first said, albeit in a different way, by Saul Alinsky in his "Rules for radicals". This, a particularly dark and unkindly manual.

So to theorize, along with the other unnoted keyboard jockeys molding in their basements with inaccurate and unfounded opines;

As for the recent massacre, knowledge to date makes me wonder how was this possible without co conspirators? Nearly the first negative assertions gun related came from Hillary. (also, orgasmic-ly a true believer of the cruel, sinister disruptive powers promoted by Saul) It would not then be a stretch to consider the enhancement of Saul's crisis edict by intentionally creating the crises to further an agenda, instead of waiting for something to coincidentally happen. When considering past premeditation, denial, deceit, and downright cruelty this woman is capable of, one could make a case the Clinton hand may need a considerable washing concerning this event.
The previous is shoot from the hip based editorial unsanctioned by SW forum.

Just what we need, more BS and FAKE NEWS. Doesn't MSM give us enough?

Nobody mentions the Vegas atrocity because no one wants to again mention the name of he who perpetrated it. I'm fine with that. Even in death, we can deny him the notoriety he seemingly so badly wanted. He hurt us, but to not further speak his name is our victory over him...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top