JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe everyone here is posting on NW Firearms, but the silence on this forum about something this big, so close to home has me wondering if anyone on this forum is actually from the Southwest. There are 21 pages of comments on NW Firearms. What's going on here?

I, for one, am sick at the tremendous damage this dumb bubblegum has done. Over 600 lives ended, ruined or damaged. I'm repulsed not only by him, but by all the talking heads on the news, which I no longer watch.

The idiot used to live in Tucson and apparently still has relatives living here. Sad for them also.

Just remember that each one of us reacts in our own way. Not only that, but this is the newest of the multiple sites many of us belong to, I have been watching the other sites and am actually sickened by some of the stupid, ignorant and insensitive comment made by SENIOR members, clowns with 20,000 comments and other self proclaimed experts on what's happening and why.

I don't need to hear it here, too, and quite frankly am enjoying the break from all the BS.

So you can take your 21 pages and keep them there. Maybe its just too sad for us in the SOUTHWEST to have processed yet.

Some of us might not be into gossip. The lack of facts discourages dialog from the more conservative which may need retraction later.
Now if you are interested in fact less hypothesis , theories or sly innuendoes, Well, bring it on. I'm already ready for a good fiction any day.

I'll start one;
Non thinkers and the guilty are quick to distract and deflect reality by diminishing an accuser's credibility by waving the conspiracy theory card. However, if you live long enough and pay attention, you will eventually come to realize there are plenty of groups that do in fact use power and money to orchestrate wild and cruel events for their own gain.

Two of the last president's mentors, and hero's, emphatically expressed to willing minions:

"Never let a crisis go to waste" as said by Rahm Emanuel most recently, but first said, albeit in a different way, by Saul Alinsky in his "Rules for radicals". This, a particularly dark and unkindly manual.

So to theorize, along with the other unnoted keyboard jockeys molding in their basements with inaccurate and unfounded opines;

As for the recent massacre, knowledge to date makes me wonder how was this possible without co conspirators? Nearly the first negative assertions gun related came from Hillary. (also, orgasmic-ly a true believer of the cruel, sinister disruptive powers promoted by Saul) It would not then be a stretch to consider the enhancement of Saul's crisis edict by intentionally creating the crises to further an agenda, instead of waiting for something to coincidentally happen. When considering past premeditation, denial, deceit, and downright cruelty this woman is capable of, one could make a case the Clinton hand may need a considerable washing concerning this event.
The previous is shoot from the hip based editorial unsanctioned by SW forum.

Don't forget Obama's shadow government and 30,000 + strong gang of merry makers who roam the country inciting anti-fa, leftist/liberal/progressive trolls who cant wait for a conservative comment or point of view to pounce on!

This forum appears to have been abandoned.....
and I would look like a crazy person if I talked to myself online.
This forum is just getting started. It takes time to get the ball rolling. The NWFA forum is pretty robust but it's been around a while. It's professionally run and moderated and enjoyable to be on. That's what initially attracted me to it. I don't participate in the trend lemming social media but I find value in this forum. I've met quality like minded people (and for the love of God, I don't know why they keep letting me post on there).
Keep on posting. The SWFA community is just getting started. I don't see why the good folks here won't give NWFA a run for the money.
Come on folks, what makes us strong Americans? We have a common bond in 2A, let's rock it!

Does anyone believe a single man using a bump stock can shoot 390 yards down hill with random fire and take out over a battalion of personal in 10 minutes? There are ways to ID a false flag our government is known for. The one doing the dirty deed is always killed. The authorities always know exactly how everything went down right after the event happened. All witnesses saying anything different of the authorities is ignored or discredited.

Any of you who have heard the audio of the gun fire know there was more than one shooter, different guns firing from different locations. You know that fire was not coming from any bump stock. What about the ones saying more than one shooter? It was more than a hand full and some felt so strong about this point they posted youtube videos on it. What about when the sheriff was being interviewed and asked a question about the shooter having an escape car planted when you hear his FBI handler saying "don't go there"? This whole thing stinks.

Do you believe fire topple sky scrapers and 737's vanish through 10' x 15' holes? Just maybe one day the people of this nation will demand truth from a government known for it's underhanded lies. The Gulf on Tonkin over 58,000 Americans died to make the military industrial complex richer. To this day almost every Sunday you'll find John McCain on some political talk show calling for war on some small none nuclear nation. The Kennedy assassination, Has anyone heard the speech he gave before he was killed warning us about the ones trying to destroy us telling the media to expose them? We didn't listen, the media was all ready bought, and look at what has happened since 9/11. The words "conspiracy theory" was given to the media by the CIA after JFK was killed to use on everyone not buying the government story and it's still being used.

Does anyone believe a single man using a bump stock can shoot 390 yards down hill with random fire and take out over a battalion of personal in 10 minutes? There are ways to ID a false flag our government is known for. The one doing the dirty deed is always killed. The authorities always know exactly how everything went down right after the event happened. All witnesses saying anything different of the authorities is ignored or discredited.

Any of you who have heard the audio of the gun fire know there was more than one shooter, different guns firing from different locations. You know that fire was not coming from any bump stock. What about the ones saying more than one shooter? It was more than a hand full and some felt so strong about this point they posted youtube videos on it. What about when the sheriff was being interviewed and asked a question about the shooter having an escape car planted when you hear his FBI handler saying "don't go there"? This whole thing stinks.

Do you believe fire topple sky scrapers and 737's vanish through 10' x 15' holes? Just maybe one day the people of this nation will demand truth from a government known for it's underhanded lies. The Gulf on Tonkin over 58,000 Americans died to make the military industrial complex richer. To this day almost every Sunday you'll find John McCain on some political talk show calling for war on some small none nuclear nation. The Kennedy assassination, Has anyone heard the speech he gave before he was killed warning us about the ones trying to destroy us telling the media to expose them? We didn't listen, the media was all ready bought, and look at what has happened since 9/11. The words "conspiracy theory" was given to the media by the CIA after JFK was killed to use on everyone not buying the government story and it's still being used.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but to deny that the facts don't add up requires a great deal of mental gymnastics.

Just go listen to the recording made by the cab driver of the gun fire. It doesn't take a mental gymnastic just a set of ears. Maybe if you say it slow. "One man using a bump stock takes out over 600 people in ten minutes"

I came up with this one all by myself....the police said he fired 9 to 11 (vollies) he had what looked to be 40 and 60 rnd mags ....10 at 60 is 600 (no calculator just my enormous brain) and his guns kept jamming (on account of the idiot using bump stocks) so 600 is generous. He fired at the fuel tanks and the two officers (one was shot) said the bullets were coming down and bouncing off the street like rain. So he managed to hit over 500 people with that many rounds with bump stocks (I am aware that one bullet can hit more than one person) and some of those (vollies) were not very long. Half the guns in the pictures had bipods and bump stocks??? He had explosives in his car IN VALET and they thought he planned an escape ??? Yeah run down to valet with an ak and say "uh yeah I'm kinda in a hurry" . The picture of him dead shows his head lying in a pool of blood and several CLEAN shell casings lying on top of the blood , how when he shot himself ??? This info is from the police not u tube . U tube videos raise even more questions (like the cab video) and the guy that did the sound analysis (if it's legit) , there are sooo many unanswered questions that should be more easily answered that it just makes the whole thing stink real bad. This is just my opinion.

Anyone who has fired a gun with a bump stock knows it is a novelty, certainly a man with this impressive arsenal would know this. But an attachment that anyone can buy with no background check that (turns an ar15 into a fully automatic machine gun, gun grabbers words) that sounds like GUN CONTROL SPEECH

Anyone who has fired a gun with a bump stock knows it is a novelty, certainly a man with this impressive arsenal would know this. But an attachment that anyone can buy with no background check that (turns an ar15 into a fully automatic machine gun, gun grabbers words) that sounds like GUN CONTROL SPEECH
And before the bump stock was the Hell Fire Trigger that was also worthless. Any one who likes wasting ammunition can rock a semi automatic I have seen an M-11 Cobra empty a 32 round clip by rocking the weapon. Not many hit the target. It seems like a lot of wasted rounds to me. The accuracy, the misfires, and the jams along with the audio of the gun fire tells me there is in no way only one shooter or was any bump stock used

The best at using fear words to suck donations is Sarah Brady. Semi-automatic assault rifle, plastic gun, Saturday Night Special, Cop killing gun, all created in the Brady Center's back room. It takes a lot of fear to keep Sarah living in the life style she is a custom. Last I heard she pays herself $900,000 a year to run her none profit organization and $5,000 every time she shows up with her machine gun toting body guards to sling her lies. This group will lie, cheat, and steal to get their cash. If the group revolved around anything but disarming America her and her criminal bunch would have been jailed years ago.

She does it only to save the children. That's what they say but every time they get one of their gun laws passed for some reason violent crime 'sky rockets' to use one of her words.

Last Edited:
The best at using fear words to suck donations is Sarah Brady. Semi-automatic assault rifle, plastic gun, Saturday Night Special, cop-killing gun-- all created in the Brady Center's back room. It takes a lot of fear to keep Sarah living in the lifestyle to which she is accustomed. Last I heard she pays herself $900,000 a year to run her non-profit organization and $5,000 every time she shows up with her machine gun-toting body guards to sling her lies. This group will lie, cheat, and steal to get their cash. If the group revolved around anything but disarming America, she and her criminal bunch would have been jailed years ago.
Sarah Brady met God face-to-face in early April of 2015. April 3, I think it was...

Did the weapons come from Lone Wolf in Phoenix and National Survival in Vegas? Has anyone asked Julie Shields? Has anyone checked if the ATF is still storing stuff at the Uhaul on Russell Road? Why does Paddock have two bullet wounds? Why do government officials beat on Parkland, but hardly mention Vegas?

I have a lot of unanswered questions for sure, but who can you talk to?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top