JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember from when I did my first mildcat round between July 2008 to its first firing in July 2012 that it's not possible to dimension the radius at the neck because there is no distinct point there. The member of the bulletin board of which I was also a member at the time said such a measurement makes the drawing "constrained" or "overly-constrained." I drew things for years and years on vellum with triangles and a T-square. I never knew much about constraints.

I appreciate the effort you're putting toward this. It's amazing to me that you'd spend a small portion of your holiday weekend on my behalf...

It's just stacking error. If you have a right triangle and say one straight leg is X the other straight leg is Y the hypotenuse is always going to follow the pythagorean square. Further, the angles of the triangle are always going to be determined by the tangent of X/Y, in most cases, unless you're using a 45deg angle, the X and Y are never going to give a whole degree, or X and Y will not be whole numbers, they might not even be rational numbers. With this in mind, it's much easier to say the angle has a leg that's X long, and this angle, and let the computer determine what the value of Y is.

I'm working this weekend anyways, and this literally takes so little time, I think I've put 25 minutes in.

Can a brain-damaged trucker learn to use LibreCAD in less than a year?
I learned to use it in about 2-3 days. I picked up solidworks in a week.

It is easy to draw with, in the tools column there are options for straight or curving lines squares rectangles and circles etc. take another look, and yes you can edit photos too, or look to see if a photo or document has been altered. I used it to check out Obummers faked BC that I downloaded from the the White House that he swore was his real BC, what it was was a bunch of Bull Snot, totally faked, even a 12 year old could have done a better job!
The program does take some playing with to learn what all it can do, but it is pretty intuitive and best of all it's FREE!
Gabby

I'm looking for something like the below. This is the Cartridge Creator from ammoguide.com; I was a member a number of years ago. Numerical values are entered into the white fields, and the cartridge is drawn right in front of your eyes. Accuracy is down to 0.01 inches. Only ammoguide has such a nifty thing. I'm no longer a member; my paid subscription ended in July of 2014.

257 with no name.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top